Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Colts through to GF 7 years 6 months ago #105724

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Larry Bird wrote: Grump a question for you. I know the game was quite comfortable on Sunday but I believe we looked one tall short. When Amos went off for a rest we didn't have a tall forward. Although Starcevich made a contest in the second half. We have a couple of giants in reserve are they available and would you go in taller? With Decampo injured would Tarir or Eric be available?

LB given my role is not as it was, I don't have the inside mail but my opinion is that Connor will find it difficult to get up, it was a really bad shoulder injury.

As for the talls we have the other Amos lad and Jed Edwards that are available.

Tarir has a cold and unless he gets over that then I would suspect Eric will get the go, not much point going in with half fit or well players in this game!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Colts through to GF 7 years 6 months ago #105727

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Thank you Grump for your contribution to the club. Talk is the alignment will run full term. Even though most involved are keen to cut it one year short. I think ultimately the president has the final call unfortunately.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 514 guests and one member online

• Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes