Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Good (great) day for the colts and ok one for res 7 years 10 months ago #96162

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
The colts team were just very good to me, WP tried to be hard at the ball, set up their play but we were just that little bit harder and more able to control the game and tempo. I thought that Mr North and Mr McKeich were great for us with Dobbo and Dip showing a little bit more class when required. The Amos boys played well and controlled the ground with support from Miller and co in the middle. Well done boys.

Big well done to the whole state 18's side but huge well done to Sam and Stan, their contributions were just that much better than the Vics could handle. Felt sorry for the young WP fella and hope that he is able to show his wares in other games.

As for the ressies well done to the EP players for a job well done, you have to wonder at the reasons for the other selections but not my problem or concern as long as the EP boys do well.

Great to see another colts player make is debut in the other game well done Tom!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Good (great) day for the colts and ok one for res 7 years 10 months ago #96175

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
I'm sure you know why these guys got the chop Grump, not just form related I believe. It does make you laugh the opinion some players have of themselves,when in real terms they have achieved zero in their careers and more than likely never will. I have the upmost respect for players like Mcginnity and Barrass that turn up with great attitude and their performance reflects that.

Good (great) day for the colts and ok one for res 7 years 10 months ago #96198

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Larry Bird wrote: I'm sure you know why these guys got the chop Grump, not just form related I believe. It does make you laugh the opinion some players have of themselves,when in real terms they have achieved zero in their careers and more than likely never will. I have the upmost respect for players like Mcginnity and Barrass that turn up with great attitude and their performance reflects that.

I have to agree about Barras and Mcginnity and up till Monday I thought Lucas has been good. Unfortunately without Lee, Wullfy, Moss,and Shaggy the team seems to have gone backwards.Barras most propbably will be f&b if he plays enough games.Apart from Mitch Fraser I can't see a local player challenging for f&b.Great to see Tom Gorter get a game.I saw a bit of a ressies game a couple of weeks ago and was impressed.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 310 guests and one member online

• Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977