Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

16's, Colts and Ressies 8 years 2 days ago #89071

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
The 16's game was a ok subi were or appeared to be a little better drilled and were able to manage their game just that much better, well done to them. Our boys continue to show a wider range to skills and abilities which in the long has given a lot of boys exposure to what is to play at a level above community football. They learn and grow and that augers well for them and the club.

The Colts showed that what we believed would happen is coming to bear, the plan, the structure and the skills were all there to be seen. Subi were by no means not talented but I think we had that much more across the field. The best players for us have three but I could have had another three as just as influential. Well done to the boys but also the coaching team!

Seems that 30 plus possessions doesn't get a best player award and I often agree with that, the players in the list are where our future lies when we once again become our own club.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16's, Colts and Ressies 8 years 1 day ago #89172

• Graeme Comerford
  • Thank you received: 13
Message I would have given to East Perth 16's at half time would have been to grab the ball with 2 hands. Too many times boys tapped the ball around rather than controlling the ball. Improved in the second half. Difference between the 2 teams was that Subi had 5 or 6 very good players, East Perth had 2 or 3. Also a couple of silly 50 metre penalty's gifted Subi a couple of early goals that East Perth were unable to overcome. Some exciting players for East Perth, the 2 African boys, and the number 29, but all 3 try to do a bit too much at times.

Colts went as expected, East Perth's work rate and class just too much for Subi. Wright had his disposal sorted this week, the lesser pressure would have helped him keep his composure, Powell-Peppers work rate was outstanding, fewer errors this week as well, Starcevich added a bit up forward, seems to have developed a bit of aggression in his game as well, which is a welcome sight. Stack was in and out, but finished with a solid last quarter.

For Subi, Harris stood up at CHB, Lawrence battled hard, and Fullgrabe flashed in and out on the wing. Fraser took a big pack mark early, from then on was starved of opportunity. Disappointing last quarter from Subi, allowed the margin to really blow out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Graeme Comerford.
  • Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 293 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma