Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

just a quick note abt the colts and 16's and .... 8 years 4 months ago #83232

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
The new coach at Colts seems to have already had a positive effect with more boys fronting this year, brilliant appointment.I am not part of the colts programme at this time.

The 16's are going well with Nic Cox and Rhys (not sure of his surname) coaching them. has been quite gentle so far but last night was a precursor of what the next few months will be about and one or two boys found out that being a FB in a community comp is just not enough, still good and no one complained.

It appears that the ressies have lost a couple of players, not sure of numbers but apparently no more than would be expected from most clubs.

I am sad to see Tom Shannahan leave but being a MAN and giving it a go, being realistic about his future has chosen to go to the Tigers, I wish him all the best and hope that he is able provide Claremont with a good return on their investment.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

just a quick note abt the colts and 16's and .... 8 years 4 months ago #83237

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Thank you Grump looking forward to getting along to some practice games to see the new talent. Hopefully some size in the squad this year.

Last edit: by Larry Bird.

just a quick note abt the colts and 16's and .... 8 years 4 months ago #83240

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Would of loved to have seen Shanahan down at EF Grump....heard some good reports about him....hope he does well at Cl next year.....must be a frustrating situation for those guys who any where else probably would be playing at 2.10 most Saturdays

just a quick note abt the colts and 16's and .... 8 years 4 months ago #83242

• one time only
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
Last season Tom averaged 30+ possessions a week in the Reserves but only managed a handful of League games because of the continued presence of second and third tier West Coast players.

Good luck to him at Claremont.

Grump, I'm not certain, but I think Rhys's surname is Phoenix. If so, he was formerly a Colts (and maybe Reserves player) at East Perth.

just a quick note abt the colts and 16's and .... 8 years 4 months ago #83245

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

one time only wrote: Last season Tom averaged 30+ possessions a week in the Reserves but only managed a handful of League games because of the continued presence of second and third tier West Coast players.

Good luck to him at Claremont.

Grump, I'm not certain, but I think Rhys's surname is Phoenix. If so, he was formerly a Colts (and maybe Reserves player) at East Perth.

Thx OTO, as I said i truly hope he does well, he deserves it given the hard work he put in!

It must be difficult but as far as I know no one else has left, well of any great note.

The other thing is that he obviously thought about it and left not still attached to his mums apron strings.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 623 guests and 6 members online

• swansfan4life
  • Success Hill
  • Swedgen
  • DD
  • gtrxuone
  • Frothy