Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

new colts coach 8 years 6 months ago #80835

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Adam Pickering is the new EP colts coach, seems he would rather be at EP and wants to be part of the development process, personally I am very pleased.

Discipline, a game plan and developing colts for the next level will all be back on the agenda.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

new colts coach 8 years 6 months ago #80839

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
I like this Grump I believe he is a good teaching coach. Can I ask Grump how the crop of 14's look talent wise at this early stage.

new colts coach 8 years 6 months ago #80842

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Larry Bird wrote: I like this Grump I believe he is a good teaching coach. Can I ask Grump how the crop of 14's look talent wise at this early stage.

The breadth of talent is quite wide, the skills are very average for most but the attitude is great they want to learn.

Couple of standouts who with a bit direction and nurturing will go far.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

new colts coach 8 years 6 months ago #80846

• one time only
  • Away
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
Grump, what has happened to Patrick Litherland and any news on who the new Reserves Coach will be?

Last edit: by one time only .

new colts coach 8 years 6 months ago #80847

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

one time only wrote: Grump, what has happened to Patrick Litherland and any news on who the new Reserves Coach will be?

Patrick's tenure was reviewed at what can only be described as a disappointing season, not about games won, but the other facets of colts development.

I don't know abt resiies or any other coaching stuff, don, ask about that! :whistle:

new colts coach 8 years 6 months ago #80851

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Grump wrote:

one time only wrote: Grump, what has happened to Patrick Litherland and any news on who the new Reserves Coach will be?

Patrick's tenure was reviewed at what can only be described as a disappointing season, not about games won, but the other facets of colts development.

I don't know abt resiies or any other coaching stuff, don, ask about that! :whistle:

Hi Grump any chance you can add a all local WAFL 2015 team to my thread ??? Would be interested in what you can come up with - can include ex players who played league footy elsewhere in 2015 eg Higgins at SF if they are local EP guys from your zone or country zone. Can't include AuFL listed players mate.

new colts coach 8 years 6 months ago #80855

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Chopper wrote:

Grump wrote:

Hi Grump any chance you can add a all local WAFL 2015 team to my thread ??? Would be interested in what you can come up with - can include ex players who played league footy elsewhere in 2015 eg Higgins at SF if they are local EP guys from your zone or country zone. Can't include AuFL listed players mate.

You want me to pick an all wa born bred WAFL team, I don't watch the league so other than the bits I see when I go a beer at the PP&O really not very knowledgeable. Perhaps you could start one on the general thread or i will!

new colts coach 8 years 6 months ago #80952

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Breeding ground for 7 other league clubs and the amo's.

new colts coach 8 years 6 months ago #80965

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

astro wrote: Breeding ground for 7 other league clubs and the amo's.

Whose hand is doing the talking muppet, must be very uncomfortable being a hand puppet with someones hand always up your RRR's

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 464 guests and 2 members online

• one time only
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL