Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Dawson 11 years 2 months ago #6692

• Before the Bounce
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Any news how Mr Dawson has got the mighty Royals traveling during the preseason?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dawson 11 years 2 months ago #6727

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
From what I have seen and been told he has them concentrating on their structure in the midfield, he has got them a bit heavier as he believed they were being pushed off the ball too easily, Smith and Johnson excluded, Smith looks very trim compared to last year and generally rather than peaking in pre season like ernest borgnine had them they will peak when they are supposed to in a 22 game season.

generally feeling, despite what others will put forward is very positive and looking forward to this an the following seasons.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Dawson 11 years 2 months ago #6762

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Where do you think Cripps will play Grump for EP?...if he ever does play for EP...I really rate the kid and reckon he would slot in nicely off a wing for WCE in the AFL.

Dawson 11 years 2 months ago #6766

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Freezin wrote: Where do you think Cripps will play Grump for EP?...if he ever does play for EP...I really rate the kid and reckon he would slot in nicely off a wing for WCE in the AFL.

According to the worst he has been training in the mids and if that is so then EP will probably play him there, not having seen him outside of colts not sure how good or average he is,

I suspect he will play for us more than you suspect to begin with, who will he displace in the current line up, not doubting your opinion but ......
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Dawson 11 years 2 months ago #6775

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
A far better side with Cripps and a few other WCE playing in it. Smith is the key but told he is sore.

Dawson 11 years 2 months ago #6780

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

astro wrote: A far better side with Cripps and a few other WCE playing in it. Smith is the key but told he is sore.

Wasn't sore in the scratch matches he has played, halves I think, he was looking fitter tha when he arrived last year, but then most others will know more!

Dawson 11 years 1 month ago #7786

• George
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Who is really coaching East Perth, Dawson or is it Narlke and Hickmott
George Copley
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Dawson 11 years 1 month ago #7787

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grump wrote:

astro wrote: A far better side with Cripps and a few other WCE playing in it. Smith is the key but told he is sore.

Wasn't sore in the scratch matches he has played, halves I think, he was looking fitter tha when he arrived last year, but then most others will know more!

Last edit: by Grump.

Dawson 11 years 1 month ago #7788

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

George wrote: Who is really coaching East Perth, Dawson or is it Narlke and Hickmott

Dawson seems to have control with the others doing what assistants do, taking drills and skills sessions,

Dawson 11 years 1 month ago #7803

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137
can't be narlke no such person ever played footy in w.a. or ever coached as far as i know.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 393 guests and 3 members online

• dogman
  • Success Hill
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977