Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

given the change to the name I will 8 years 8 months ago #74326

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
not be contributing and East Perth Colts comments or news from here on in!

In my opinion it does a diservice to the colts and reserves and I thought we had a page for the comments abt the Aligned part of the club but obviously not!

Not sure that I will be missed but have fun anyway.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

given the change to the name I will 8 years 8 months ago #74329

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
Before you do that brother - I will say that once your members get the nous & balls to rightfully vote out Howson then dismantle that insidious AFL alignment , I'd welcome back East Perth as East Perth wholeheartedly

Have two Uncles who have been greatly affected by his treachery

Bring back the old Royals please & piss that Cockroach off will ya

given the change to the name I will 8 years 8 months ago #74333

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Southerner wrote: Before you do that brother - I will say that once your members get the nous & balls to rightfully vote out Howson then dismantle that insidious AFL alignment , I'd welcome back East Perth as East Perth wholeheartedly

Have two Uncles who have been greatly affected by his treachery

Bring back the old Royals please & piss that Cockroach off will ya

As would I and but I do not and should not have to make comments abt the EAST Perth Colts games under that banner, it is just the muppet in control being a muppet once again!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

given the change to the name I will 8 years 8 months ago #74334

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I think I understand that mate - but once the Lathlain development is complete & if this particular alignment is still in place , your former club will just have EPFC in small letters on the neck back

It will be renamed as the WCE for marketing & protection of it's brand

Make no mistake on this - the WCE will make sure their investment in Lathlain is returned - and East Perth are only a tool to get what they want

And that is: There own local nursery in their name

given the change to the name I will 8 years 8 months ago #74335

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Southerner wrote: I think I understand that mate - but once the Lathlain development is complete & if this particular alignment is still in place , your former club will just have EPFC in small letters on the neck back

It will be renamed as the WCE for marketing & protection of it's brand

Make no mistake on this - the WCE will make sure their investment in Lathlain is returned - and East Perth are only a tool to get what they want

And that is: There own local nursery in their name

I don't disagree and have made the suggestion a number of times, EP will morph with Perth, zones etc, the league team will be a reserves side with top up players from who knows where and Perth will have a zone that is worthy of any club.

But UNTIl that happens there is still a team in the Colts comp called EP, that plays under that banner and deserves to be under the banner of EP!

given the change to the name I will 8 years 8 months ago #74336

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
and now it is back to what is should be, perhaps it could just be EP colts and reserves.

given the change to the name I will 8 years 8 months ago #74337

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
We will be back to an 8 team comp - just don't know who will drop out or be deleted yet , the AFL's plaything (the WAFC) haven't been told to officially release that info to & dictate to us their inspired decision

given the change to the name I will 8 years 8 months ago #74343

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Sad to see you go Grump thank you for your insight and putting up with the flack. Neither you or I are spokesmen for the EPFC just two people with the club at heart. Appreciate your point of view Southerner but as I have stated before there is no alternative candidate to vote for. It is hard to vote out a president when there is only one name on the ballot paper. One thing I will say about the people on the board of the EPFC, whilst I disagree totally with the clubs current direction. They are as cunning as lavatory rodents but they will only prostitute the club to a certain point. They are not idiots as unsavoury as you or I may find them. Their will be a plan for the future that doesn't involve the Eagles.

given the change to the name I will 8 years 8 months ago #74376

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
See Larry that's what concerns me when you state there are no other names on a ballot paper for "your" (a paying member) club

It should deeply concern traditional members who pay their coin each year

That no-one can be found to take matters back to transparency , and I guess , solidarity for the common cause for THIS competition (not some corporate sham riddled with drug abuse & double standard bias aimed at protecting interstate interests)

The respect lost will be hard to reclaim as time passes

given the change to the name I will 8 years 8 months ago #74379

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Southy you only have to take a close look around at a WART game to see what a farce of a club they are right from the top. One of their board members proclaims to be a Freo Docker to the core and yet is cheering on around 15 Eagles players each and every weekend. :S

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.
  • Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 384 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977