Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 9 months ago #73468

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Mudlark wrote: Nail,head,hammer BC.Not all Swans posters,but the majority anyway.This was once a good place to talk footy but no longer.This is my first post for ages as I have become disillusioned with them and a few West Perth posters also who have no idea what they are talking about.They think their clubs and their players are all perfect when they are far from it.As Chopper mentioned on here recently,some of the Swans posters are like a pack of rabid dogs who try to bully others into submission by hunting in numbers.Shame really.

More like you went into hiding after making a deadset kent of yourself posting that Swans were over the salary cap last year much like that other imbecile Barney!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 9 months ago #73469

• Mudlark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Right on cue,another one of the rabid mob arrives .

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 9 months ago #73471

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
As a $ubi supporter you should be used to being totally outnumbered!

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 9 months ago #73473

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: LB and Grump...here's a suggestion...if you don't want a topic hijacked, just don't have anything even remotely negative to say about our friends at Bogandean...in fact, if you come on and criticise the umps as being pathologically anti-Swans, that every listed AFL player in WA should play weekly in the black and white and only drop back to Freo or WCE when they're out of form, that the most passionate and footy savvy supporters in the sporting universe hang out around Midland and that the WAFL would disintegrate up it's own clacker if it wasn't for the SDFC then you'll be fine. you could even upload a picture of Stan Moses as your avatar if you really wanted to get some traction on here.....just a thought.

BC please let me know when you want me to start laughing.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 9 months ago #73474

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mudlark wrote: Nail,head,hammer BC.Not all Swans posters,but the majority anyway.This was once a good place to talk footy but no longer.This is my first post for ages as I have become disillusioned with them and a few West Perth posters also who have no idea what they are talking about.They think their clubs and their players are all perfect when they are far from it.As Chopper mentioned on here recently,some of the Swans posters are like a pack of rabid dogs who try to bully others into submission by hunting in numbers.Shame really.

I agree Mudlark it is a pity that people can post totally unsubstantiated rumours about Swns being over the salary cap in 2014. When this is totally repudiated by Swans' President and Treasurer there is no apology and withdrawal of the comments. When Clear-View can make unsubstantiated comments and when asked to provide evidence to Swans' Treasurer he is singularly mute.

Personally it would be very boring if there was homogeneity of thoughts and comments in all the postings on this forum.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 9 months ago #73519

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: LB and Grump...here's a suggestion...if you don't want a topic hijacked, just don't have anything even remotely negative to say about our friends at Bogandean...in fact, if you come on and criticise the umps as being pathologically anti-Swans, that every listed AFL player in WA should play weekly in the black and white and only drop back to Freo or WCE when they're out of form, that the most passionate and footy savvy supporters in the sporting universe hang out around Midland and that the WAFL would disintegrate up it's own clacker if it wasn't for the SDFC then you'll be fine. you could even upload a picture of Stan Moses as your avatar if you really wanted to get some traction on here.....just a thought.

BC please let me know when you want me to start laughing.

mate...i've got a thick skin so don't really give a toss and as you well know if you pi$$ me off too much i'll get stuck in like the best of them but must admit...the overly parochial and biased views of most SD supporters on here does get a bit tiresome.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 9 months ago #73523

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
From my understanding Swans where ahead of the Salary Cap at half way. I'm sure it's a health check by the commission of all clubs. Through injuries or selection they paid their players less in the second half of the year and kept inside the total cap. I don't see why this is still a sore point. Also the Swans arrangements with the ATO seems cause for argument for some reason.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 9 months ago #73525

• Mudlark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Correct LB.It was a health check by the commission.I was informed by a work colleague and a director at a club other than Subi or Swans that Swans were roughly 20 per cent over the cap and that they would need to take this into account into the second half of 2014.My so called rumour was not a rumour and also not un. substantiated as noted by Swan 42.The Swans President and treasurer would surely have been aware of the commission's concerns,given their previous ineptitude in financial matters at the club.Why did they repudiate this position is a question you should ask them.No apology or withdrawal of comments from me as I am not in the wrong here.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 9 months ago #73526

• Mudlark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
By the way ,I am not referring the term ineptitude to your current President or treasurer but to others who went before them at the club.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 9 months ago #73527

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
do you have any information from the WAFC to back all this up that we can read or is it just the word of your work colleague ?

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 878 guests and 3 members online

• one time only
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL