Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 8 months ago #73351

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
contibute, argue etc.

Rather than hijack the colts commentary just put the other crap on here!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Grump.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 8 months ago #73363

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Grump wrote: contibute, argue etc.

Grump, having had some of my discussion threads hijacked by other unrelated topics I can empathise with your frustrations. I have a suggestion that might help in relation to your colts reports (which by the way I really enjoy reading). Perhaps you can word the topic heading in a neutral way. For example ''Colts report Swans v East Perth' rather than 'Swans colts were good'. A small thing I know but it may be worth a try and it could generate more comments about the actual Colts competition rather than becoming another forum to bag the alignment ( and there are certainly enough of those)

Your contributions as an active participant in the colts process is really appreciated because you are making comment about many players who will be graduating to the respective league teams in 2016 and beyond.

Thanks and keep the reports coming.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 8 months ago #73427

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

mikeh wrote:

Grump wrote: contibute, argue etc.

Grump, having had some of my discussion threads hijacked by other unrelated topics I can empathise with your frustrations. I have a suggestion that might help in relation to your colts reports (which by the way I really enjoy reading). Perhaps you can word the topic heading in a neutral way. For example ''Colts report Swans v East Perth' rather than 'Swans colts were good'. A small thing I know but it may be worth a try and it could generate more comments about the actual Colts competition rather than becoming another forum to bag the alignment ( and there are certainly enough of those)

Your contributions as an active participant in the colts process is really appreciated because you are making comment about many players who will be graduating to the respective league teams in 2016 and beyond.

Thanks and keep the reports coming.

Will take that and thank you.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 8 months ago #73432

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
As one of the only sensible members of this forum I like your contributions Grump. But of course as soon as you mention the club known or previously known as EP the usual suspects will hijack the post. You have tried to speak of the colts only and made your lack of interest in the rest of the club known. But to no avail Personally I think there would be two or three of us on here that follow the colts closely.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 8 months ago #73448

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Larry Bird wrote: As one of the only sensible members of this forum I like your contributions Grump. But of course as soon as you mention the club known or previously known as EP the usual suspects will hijack the post. You have tried to speak of the colts only and made your lack of interest in the rest of the club known. But to no avail Personally I think there would be two or three of us on here that follow the colts closely.

LB if and I quote "two or three of us here that follows the colts closely" assuming you are talking about Grump and yourself please let everyone know who is the only other person on this forum?

I am sure that Grump is so overwhelmed to have received your seal of approval.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 8 months ago #73453

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
LB and Grump...here's a suggestion...if you don't want a topic hijacked, just don't have anything even remotely negative to say about our friends at Bogandean...in fact, if you come on and criticise the umps as being pathologically anti-Swans, that every listed AFL player in WA should play weekly in the black and white and only drop back to Freo or WCE when they're out of form, that the most passionate and footy savvy supporters in the sporting universe hang out around Midland and that the WAFL would disintegrate up it's own clacker if it wasn't for the SDFC then you'll be fine. you could even upload a picture of Stan Moses as your avatar if you really wanted to get some traction on here.....just a thought.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 8 months ago #73456

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Very true BC your putting it in a funny way but it's close to true. I would say Freezin takes an interest in colts too, and If I'm correct he is in NZ.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 8 months ago #73460

• Mudlark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Nail,head,hammer BC.Not all Swans posters,but the majority anyway.This was once a good place to talk footy but no longer.This is my first post for ages as I have become disillusioned with them and a few West Perth posters also who have no idea what they are talking about.They think their clubs and their players are all perfect when they are far from it.As Chopper mentioned on here recently,some of the Swans posters are like a pack of rabid dogs who try to bully others into submission by hunting in numbers.Shame really.

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 8 months ago #73461

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
victim mentality - I like it

Here is a general topic for everyone to bag 8 years 8 months ago #73466

• Mudlark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Typical.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 270 guests and 4 members online

• UNKA2
  • Whitey
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync