Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans Colts were great 8 years 8 months ago #73016

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
and we were just not upto what is required from a whole of organisational focus.

For Swans most of their team played exceptionally well, Daniels, Shorter, Stewart were on a different page to our boys. Really liked Gillards game he is hard at it and wins a lot of contested ball.

For us Dobbo and Dipper once again held up their end of the bargain but the replacements once again showed the gap between our best and our not acceptable.

Well done to the Swans boys.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans Colts were great 8 years 8 months ago #73017

• Grassroots
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Your bioys did hang in there Grump and won the last half.

Swans had a few back from State duties and Guildford Grammar and that gave them greater depth than the last time they played East Perth

Swans Colts were great 8 years 8 months ago #73018

• Rocky
  • Thank you received: 0
Grump, I've read on other sites complaints of older players not getting opportunities. Do you think these gripes are valid or just sour grapes?

Swans Colts were great 8 years 8 months ago #73021

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Rocky wrote: Grump, I've read on other sites complaints of older players not getting opportunities. Do you think these gripes are valid or just sour grapes?

Rocky everyone has an opinion abt how the alignment is effecting the reserves and next level players and yes I sense some frustration but not to the extent that some would have you believe.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Swans Colts were great 8 years 8 months ago #73022

• Rocky
  • Thank you received: 0
I more meant older colts. The complaints I read were aimed at players who have been in colts system for 3-4 years and not getting a game

Last edit: by Rocky.

Swans Colts were great 8 years 8 months ago #73059

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Good win today and hopefully we will get the likes of WA State 18's MVP Glass-McCasker, Watson, Smith, Hackett, Taylor, Fullgrabbe, Armstrong et al back after the bye

Swans Colts were great 8 years 8 months ago #73087

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Rocky wrote: I more meant older colts. The complaints I read were aimed at players who have been in colts system for 3-4 years and not getting a game

There are always parents that think their son is better that c=someone else, sometimes they have a basis for their opinion. I don't get involved with the coaching and leave that to those employed to do the job, my opinion of some boys is different to the coaching staff, my opinion about teams, rotation and placement may also differ but it matters not, I am only a trainer.

Swans Colts were great 8 years 8 months ago #73096

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
I'm just a supporter Rocky so I can offer an opinion. Just a general statement but the guys every year that don't get much of a go are limited players. The current coach is more likely to play these kids to reward persistence than most coaches. Parents and junior sport is always a battle I would say EP should run with a smaller colts squad and supplement if required. The more kids you have the lower the quality of your set up.

Swans Colts were great 8 years 8 months ago #73099

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Larry Bird wrote: I'm just a supporter Rocky so I can offer an opinion. Just a general statement but the guys every year that don't get much of a go are limited players. The current coach is more likely to play these kids to reward persistence than most coaches. Parents and junior sport is always a battle I would say EP should run with a smaller colts squad and supplement if required. The more kids you have the lower the quality of your set up.

How many players did Swans' in the colts last season?

Swans Colts were great 8 years 8 months ago #73103

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

swan42 wrote:

Larry Bird wrote: I'm just a supporter Rocky so I can offer an opinion. Just a general statement but the guys every year that don't get much of a go are limited players. The current coach is more likely to play these kids to reward persistence than most coaches. Parents and junior sport is always a battle I would say EP should run with a smaller colts squad and supplement if required. The more kids you have the lower the quality of your set up.

How many players did Swans' in the colts last season?

We must have had even more play Colts so far this year 42. Those poor parents from Ellenbrook must be seething at the WAFC! :evil:

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 445 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL