Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Adam Selwood to coach EP 8 years 9 months ago #72145

• jardine
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
interesting read in the paper today. The talk is already on Adam Selwood replacing Brian Dawson. The eagles will slip Selwood straight into the position if Dawson decides to walk. Which I think means Selwood will be coaching EP soon. All decisions being made by WestCoast. Makes you wonder why EP bother having a board anymore really.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Adam Selwood to coach EP 8 years 9 months ago #72147

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
WCE also paying the coaching bills.
Part of the inequity of alignment.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Adam Selwood to coach EP 8 years 9 months ago #72148

• Growler
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Agree totally ... What a massive slap in the face to the reserves teams board to be told I presume by the west this morning who will be coaching their team next year ... And it will be next year
No GF win for Dawson I'm afraid ... It'll be another disappointing year for the soft spoken wizard .. Always invited to the party but never getting a prezzie!!!!!

Adam Selwood to coach EP 8 years 9 months ago #72149

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Brian did coach the heavily questionable 2010 premiership. Adam is a very impressive person to talk to on football matters. I think he will make a fine senior coach, and yes not having to pay him is very handy.

Adam Selwood to coach EP 8 years 9 months ago #72151

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Larry Bird wrote: Brian did coach the heavily questionable 2010 premiership. Adam is a very impressive person to talk to on football matters. I think he will make a fine senior coach, and yes not having to pay him is very handy.

The club formerly known as East Perth is rapidly and irrevocably becoming a sham and a farce of a club.

Adam Selwood to coach EP 8 years 9 months ago #72158

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Todays story does not help focus what EP players are actually on the track for finals footy. Dawse already decided going by the tone of the story

Adam Selwood to coach EP 8 years 9 months ago #72161

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Growler wrote: Agree totally ... What a massive slap in the face to the reserves teams board to be told I presume by the west this morning who will be coaching their team next year ... And it will be next year
No GF win for Dawson I'm afraid ... It'll be another disappointing year for the soft spoken wizard .. Always invited to the party but never getting a prezzie!!!!!

Hmm maybe you have rewritten history.Thought he coached the 2010 premiers the Swannies.Obviously not.

Adam Selwood to coach EP 8 years 9 months ago #72165

• Growler
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

chaddy22 wrote:

Growler wrote: Agree totally ... What a massive slap in the face to the reserves teams board to be told I presume by the west this morning who will be coaching their team next year ... And it will be next year

Hmm maybe you have rewritten history.Thought he coached the 2010 premiers the Swannies.Obviously not.

Geeez it's hard at times .... My reference was regards an EP GF win under Dawsons stewardship.
HOPEFULLY 'that one sentence' won't be taken out of context??

Adam Selwood to coach EP 8 years 9 months ago #72166

• Kenny Kev
Adam is a fine young man and will make a great coach. To all you Eagles people my thoughts are that Scooter will be at Geelong with Joel and Adam will go back with him and join his twin in a coaching role. All of their family are there. Mark Nichoski will be the next EP coach.

Adam Selwood to coach EP 8 years 9 months ago #72168

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Growler wrote:

chaddy22 wrote:

Geeez it's hard at times .... My reference was regards an EP GF win under Dawsons stewardship.
HOPEFULLY 'that one sentence' won't be taken out of context??

always the offending word.Say what you mean.Mean what you say

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 288 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977