Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

East freo and our colts game 8 years 9 months ago #71936

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
The gummies played very well with their key forwards up forward, their backmen all in position down back and with their mids doing their job against a bit of a bric a bat effort by EP they were always going to run out winners.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Grump.

East freo and our colts game 8 years 9 months ago #71965

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Grump I know you view the colts mainly from an EP perspective due to your involvement with them, but just interested to hear your thoughts on any of the EF boys who caught your eye.....it seems like a young squad Foster has got , obviously Strnadica with his 5 did well anyone else.....Dodd seems to have high hopes for this group for EF future.....out of the state boys it seems like Snadden is a sure bet for drafting....the rest are either under aged or not at that level for drafting which for EF is good thing future player wise not future financially tho....

Lot of good things about Della Franca,Powell-Pepper De Placido, Ajang and Wright........anyone else you EP boys have high hopes for......your reserves team looks full of good 19 - 22 yr olds pity about all those WCE boys squeezing things up development wise.....Shanahan, Dent, Howlett etc all seem to be ready for that next step.....

Last edit: by Freezin.

East freo and our colts game 8 years 9 months ago #72076

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Freezin wrote: Grump I know you view the colts mainly from an EP perspective due to your involvement with them, but just interested to hear your thoughts on any of the EF boys who caught your eye.....it seems like a young squad Foster has got , obviously Strnadica with his 5 did well anyone else.....Dodd seems to have high hopes for this group for EF future.....out of the state boys it seems like Snadden is a sure bet for drafting....the rest are either under aged or not at that level for drafting which for EF is good thing future player wise not future financially tho....

Lot of good things about Della Franca,Powell-Pepper De Placido, Ajang and Wright........anyone else you EP boys have high hopes for......your reserves team looks full of good 19 - 22 yr olds pity about all those WCE boys squeezing things up development wise.....Shanahan, Dent, Howlett etc all seem to be ready for that next step.....

I thought the EF boys were a disciplined and skilled group, from the Forwrd wi5th 5 and smaller fella who ran hard in the forwrd line to do the crumming. ( sorry abt the lack of names but I was not 100% and paid little attention to your boys)

I thought number 7 was a key for you, he broke the lines and did a lot of clearance work around the ground, he did impress.

As for the reserves they will be the future when the alignment hopefully finishes. if it doesn't we will be the Burnly of the WAFL, effectively the development academy. Mind you there are few eagles players that aren't worth a pinch of ....... and should not even be playing ressies.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

East freo and our colts game 8 years 9 months ago #72078

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
The FF for EF I won't try to spell his name, is of massive potential if he is mobile enough. Of those players you mentioned Freezin, Howlett has had a good run in the league but an ankle injury has hindered his play. Dent is a talent but needs time to build his body before playing league. Shanahan is worthy of a game I agree he is the one that should feel peeved but his attitude remains first class. I have no doubt the feelers are out for him to switch clubs.

East freo and our colts game 8 years 9 months ago #72099

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Shanahan is on the radar of at least one club who wears red n black

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 218 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL