Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

colts vs Peel 8 years 10 months ago #71459

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Well done to Peel colts, a hard at it stong teamwork orientated team.

As for our boys there were a few who in my opinion got found out at this level, in racing palance the step up in class what a bridge to far.

The usual suspects did well, Hadden, Wright, Di Placido, Dobson, Di Campo, Della Franca. Jake Lewis did well first up and will improve with the outing.

One or two despite the posssessions did little to impress.

After the cohesive team of the previous weeks this was a case of we only have to sho up to beat Peel, trouble is Peel were that much better.

As an aside the Peel runners need to understand the rules, firstly they cannot coach just run messages, being on the ground for 10 minutes directing play is not acceptable and secondly they have make sure they do not interfere with play or players, they have to do all they can to avoid contact. Oh and colts level you can have 2 runners on the ground at once.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

colts vs Peel 8 years 10 months ago #71636

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Am hearing Grump that two south of the river clubs are already in discussion with a couple of Colts lads from last years team. Expect the usual roll out on opportunity etc.

colts vs Peel 8 years 10 months ago #71685

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

astro wrote: Am hearing Grump that two south of the river clubs are already in discussion with a couple of Colts lads from last years team. Expect the usual roll out on opportunity etc.

Astro once again you hijack something for your own inane ends.

If you want to trot your opinions on the crap you say can you do it where it in a topic that is relevant.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Last edit: by Grump.

colts vs Peel 8 years 10 months ago #71758

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Grump why are you so Grumpy. Has your log run dry.

colts vs Peel 8 years 10 months ago #71762

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Astro are you able to let us know who the players are. I would be interested to know what more young talent might be lost.

colts vs Peel 8 years 10 months ago #71765

• jardine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Grump wrote: Well done to Peel colts, a hard at it stong teamwork orientated team.

As for our boys there were a few who in my opinion got found out at this level, in racing palance the step up in class what a bridge to far.

The usual suspects did well, Hadden, Wright, Di Placido, Dobson, Di Campo, Della Franca. Jake Lewis did well first up and will improve with the outing.

One or two despite the posssessions did little to impress.

After the cohesive team of the previous weeks this was a case of we only have to sho up to beat Peel, trouble is Peel were that much better.

As an aside the Peel runners need to understand the rules, firstly they cannot coach just run messages, being on the ground for 10 minutes directing play is not acceptable and secondly they have make sure they do not interfere with play or players, they have to do all they can to avoid contact. Oh and colts level you can have 2 runners on the ground at once.

good insight again Grump.
In regard to the Peel runners, the umpires need to get on top of that. And if a warning is followed up by a continuation, then the umpires have the power to wipe their score. Then Peel may get the message. There are enough umpires out there to police this & know whats going on.

colts vs Peel 8 years 10 months ago #71768

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

astro wrote: Grump why are you so Grumpy. Has your log run dry.

I am actually not grumpy very often , but when folk try to takeover a thread that is written about the colts and nothing more or less I do get grumpy.

The threads I write are to support the colts and the players, I try to talk to others who are interested in this level of the WAFL. Having it contributed to by henson school graduates about something that has nothing to do with the colts is very annoying but I suppose that is your wish.

colts vs Peel 8 years 10 months ago #71770

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Grump I have been encouraged by the form of Stan Wright. In my opinion he is deserving of playing for WA even though he is an under aged player. Can you shed any light on his appetite for training and is he keen to learn. Looks a fine draft prospect even though he lacks a little height.

colts vs Peel 8 years 10 months ago #71812

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

Larry Bird wrote: Grump I have been encouraged by the form of Stan Wright. In my opinion he is deserving of playing for WA even though he is an under aged player. Can you shed any light on his appetite for training and is he keen to learn. Looks a fine draft prospect even though he lacks a little height.

he may have missed out on this state carnival but he will surely feature next season....good player

colts vs Peel 8 years 10 months ago #71820

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thank you Strono for your feedback. Hoping tomorrow's Colts match is a tight affair.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 660 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL