Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Colts vs Swans 8 years 9 months ago #70786

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
I thought to day the games was played well by both sides with the EP eventually overpowering Swans.

It was hard, little spiteful at times but nothing worthy of the umpires getting involved in but they can't help themselves.

For Swans I thought Number 9 was good and showed some real dash, tried to lift his mates.

The EP boys played well again, Blair Della Franco and Stanley wright were for me clearly our best.

Good result for a group that is working hard and has a level of belief in their collective ability.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Colts vs Swans 8 years 9 months ago #70832

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Our performance was a very good one given the inexperience based on the number of 15 & 16 year olds in the team yesterday.

Colts vs Swans 8 years 9 months ago #70880

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

swan42 wrote: Our performance was a very good one given the inexperience based on the number of 15 & 16 year olds in the team yesterday.

Certainly was, I was not diminishing it in anyway, just was pleased for the EP boys.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Colts vs Swans 8 years 9 months ago #70882

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grump wrote:

swan42 wrote: Our performance was a very good one given the inexperience based on the number of 15 & 16 year olds in the team yesterday.

Certainly was, I was not diminishing it in anyway, just was pleased for the EP boys.

Understood that Grump; my comments were addressed to any Swans' supporters who merely saw the score and perhaps were not aware of the team we had yesterday.

Colts vs Swans 8 years 9 months ago #70889

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
15 and playing colts that is rare is it not.

Colts vs Swans 8 years 9 months ago #70894

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Larry Bird wrote: 15 and playing colts that is rare is it not.

When you have about 15 players unavailable due to WA 18's, Alcock Cup & also injuries you do have to replace them with someone I would have thought! :blink:

Colts vs Swans 8 years 9 months ago #70897

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

Larry Bird wrote: 15 and playing colts that is rare is it not.

yeah the kid is 15 years and 348 days apparently :lol: .....yeah SD did have a few 16yr olds on the park....but think they had just as many over agers playing as well......good to see State boys in Daniels and Hackett back playing for SD tho.......15 unavailable eh BH?.....fark no wonder why EP colts kicked SD colts arse on Sat..... :whistle:

I guess after that WA / SA debacle on Sat, EF and SD state reps will be back playing for their respective clubs on the weekend :blush:

Colts vs Swans 8 years 9 months ago #70901

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Bit rich of you having a dig at 42 over our 15yo's isn't it freeze? I seem to remember not long back you just about blowing a load over Eardley playing Colts at the same age for your mob! :pinch:

Colts vs Swans 8 years 9 months ago #70906

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
lol.....BH.... Eardley will still be 15 come the seasons end mate....thus yeah considering EF don't do what SD do and blood their kids young......nice to see EF have faith in a 15 yr old for once....wish we played more like SD do....or have done in the past :whistle:

....just interesting to see that you SD boys mention 15/16 yr olds and State/Alcock unavailability as an excuse for your loss to EP....yet state boys in Daniels, Mason and Hackett played and SD had 5 boys who are either 19 or turn 19 this year playing.....which SD don't do that often......

anyway well done to EP and Subi colts teams for taking advantage of SD and EF exodus of players to State duties.....no excuses from me for EF loss on Sat......I am just content to blow my load over the fact that it was good to see EF play up to 16 guys who can suit up again in 2016 compared to 14 Subi guys who can't....... ;)

Last edit: by Freezin.

Colts vs Swans 8 years 9 months ago #70919

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: lol.....BH.... Eardley will still be 15 come the seasons end mate....thus yeah considering EF don't do what SD do and blood their kids young......nice to see EF have faith in a 15 yr old for once....wish we played more like SD do....or have done in the past :whistle:

....just interesting to see that you SD boys mention 15/16 yr olds and State/Alcock unavailability as an excuse for your loss to EP....yet state boys in Daniels, Mason and Hackett played and SD had 5 boys who are either 19 or turn 19 this year playing.....which SD don't do that often......

anyway well done to EP and Subi colts teams for taking advantage of SD and EF exodus of players to State duties.....no excuses from me for EF loss on Sat......I am just content to blow my load over the fact that it was good to see EF play up to 16 guys who can suit up again in 2016 compared to 14 Subi guys who can't....... ;)

Who made excuses Freezin?

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 427 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr