Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The colts game today and other stuff 8 years 10 months ago #70468

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Well done to the boys today, you once again played really good footy to beat a good team. I know the WP coach says that they are lacking a little but you played the game well ad triumphed. To WP well done in a hard fought game.

I reckon I am pretty dumb and will admit it, but tis is a doozy, I have been calling one of our players del caro and I am deeply sorry it is Blair Della Franca and once again to day in the second half he played really well, Mr Wright, the Dipper and most of the team played really well. Three debutants and well done boys.

Today at Leederville we saw three games, two really close ones and hard fought and one that was a bit of a walk over. But for me the best thing was they way they were played, hard like it is supposed to be, good skills and dare I say it relatively innocuous umpiring, yeah they we some decisions I hated but all in all the three games saw not bad stuff. Having said that I can't work out how a lad can be reported for rough contact in a marking contest where he rises above the pack grabs the ball, drops it and in the process collects a WP player in the back of the head mmmm a little perplexing.

Oh and really good crowd, Subi bar was doing roaring trade as was ours.

WP had a young lad with a bad shoulder injury, hope he is alright and they had a concussion with our two, hope all of the boys are ok!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Grump.

The colts game today and other stuff 8 years 10 months ago #70497

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Excellent game by the colts, I believe one of the young debutants is an elite sprinter at 10.8 100m for a 16 year old Grump.

The colts game today and other stuff 8 years 10 months ago #70505

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Larry Bird wrote: Excellent game by the colts, I believe one of the young debutants is an elite sprinter at 10.8 100m for a 16 year old Grump.

He was pretty quick and very hard at ball and player. Will develop further being in Colts programme.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 153 guests and 2 members online

• Swedgen
  • chaddy22

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric