Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Craig Wulf's 250 9 years 6 days ago #67208

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
In his defence Ark he pleaded with the boys to move the ball quicker not sideways. He said that is what their game plan revolves around and I agree with him. Being honest without the class of a Bennell or Cadwallader we lack a quarterback off half back. We should still make the finals but we are no threat this season.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Craig Wulf's 250 9 years 6 days ago #67235

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Larry Bird wrote: In his defence Ark he pleaded with the boys to move the ball quicker not sideways. He said that is what their game plan revolves around and I agree with him. Being honest without the class of a Bennell or Cadwallader we lack a quarterback off half back. We should still make the finals but we are no threat this season.

Hmmm so you rely on a Swans boy only there cos he's forced too by the Wiggles & a 2 time caught out drug cheat ..quality club that one! :blink:

Craig Wulf's 250 9 years 5 days ago #67244

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
And Hill, Newman and Tunbridge up forward to kick goals. Is that something you just became aware of BH. It's not a secret why we have had on field success in the last two years. You have nothing original my friend just drag out the same old lines. You will say something that everyone doesn't know eventually keep plugging away.

Craig Wulf's 250 9 years 5 days ago #67271

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

South4eva wrote:

Larry Bird wrote: Very naive Grump you should know the calibre of people the comb online forums. Very good performance by Peel today far to good the Dockers game plan is effective against low skilled sides like us. Plenty of talent coming through for the Dockers.

Hi TURD yeah u sucked, peeled hey?

South ??? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

and this nothing less than what you would expect from one of jim hensons lesser creations, surprisingly still not out of the petrie dish.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Craig Wulf's 250 9 years 5 days ago #67272

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
H

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Larry Bird wrote: In his defence Ark he pleaded with the boys to move the ball quicker not sideways. He said that is what their game plan revolves around and I agree with him. Being honest without the class of a Bennell or Cadwallader we lack a quarterback off half back. We should still make the finals but we are no threat this season.

Hmmm so you rely on a Swans boy only there cos he's forced too by the Wiggles & a 2 time caught out drug cheat ..quality club that one! :blink:

BH yes you are correct about the fact that our league team is dependent on players from yours and others teams.

One thing tho' it must have been good (from a development view not wearing the jumper) to see that Blakely was , for me the best for peel. His running and sj=kill level was just better than most of the other players.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Craig Wulf's 250 9 years 5 days ago #67289

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Grump as you would well know Connor & Nathan come from fine stock are both great kids & he is a quality young footballer to boot.
Funnily enough if he wasnt drafted to Freo (Peel) he would already be playing in the AFL at most clubs!

I should also note a well done to Craig Wulff on reaching the 250 game milestone which is an all too rare occurrence unfortunately these days!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Craig Wulf's 250 9 years 4 days ago #67449

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Congratulations to one of my favorite opposition players, Wulff is a class act on and off the field, his speech as the losing GF captain last year was full of class at such a difficult time. In every game and contest he gives 100%. Just love those blokes who aren't blessed with huge amounts of talent but make up for it with mountains of G & D. and a natural leader.

He plays the game hard, taking no prisinors, just the way I like it to be played, he is a true Royal in the former sense of the word when that meant something.

Well done Wulffy.

Who was the last WAFL player to get to 250? The SD ruckman who's name escapes me I think and as long as injury doesn't intervene I expect Darren Rumble to be the next to 250, a great accomplishment in the current AwFuL climate.

Craig Wulf's 250 9 years 4 days ago #67450

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194

Senior Seagull wrote: Congratulations to one of my favorite opposition players, Wulff is a class act on and off the field, his speech as the losing GF captain last year was full of class at such a difficult time. In every game and contest he gives 100%. Just love those blokes who aren't blessed with huge amounts of talent but make up for it with mountains of G & D. and a natural leader.

He plays the game hard, taking no prisinors, just the way I like it to be played, he is a true Royal in the former sense of the word when that meant something.

Well done Wulffy.

Who was the last WAFL player to get to 250? The SD ruckman who's name escapes me I think and as long as injury doesn't intervene I expect Darren Rumble to be the next to 250, a great accomplishment in the current AwFuL climate.

Kris Miller EF/SF with 303 WAFL games plus a couple of State games I think too mate

Craig Wulf's 250 9 years 3 days ago #67506

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

Southerner wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: Congratulations to one of my favorite opposition players, Wulff is a class act on and off the field, his speech as the losing GF captain last year was full of class at such a difficult time. In every game and contest he gives 100%. Just love those blokes who aren't blessed with huge amounts of talent but make up for it with mountains of G & D. and a natural leader.

Well done Wulffy.

Kris Miller EF/SF with 303 WAFL games plus a couple of State games I think too mate

Yes forgot about Kris, terrific player and so durable, one of those classic players that was not blessed with great pace or height but a great footy brain always gave my mob a hard time

Craig Wulf's 250 9 years 3 days ago #67545

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
LB: Thanks for the response -- I am sure Dawson must have been quite frustrated. The race for the finals should be a good one to watch with EP well in the running. If you make the to three, you will be a chance. First you must win an interesting game against the Demons.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 283 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977