Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

EP v EF colts 9 years 1 week ago #64562

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Grump, one for you mate....or anyone who might of seen the EF v EP colts game.....used to watch a lot of EF colts footy when I was living in Perth, gotta a couple mates who have youngsters down at the club still, but from your perspective who from EF colts stood out and who from EP colts should be leading the way in 2015.....purely going off the stats Powell-Pepper and Chrisp seem to have good games.....tell us more about the ruck(?) by the name of Ajang Ajang.....Sudanese or Malawi perhaps......I do know the likes of Snadden, Bennett and Parish are pretty warm for an under 18 state gig, anyone else from EF catch your eye?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

EP v EF colts 9 years 1 week ago #64564

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: Grump, one for you mate....or anyone who might of seen the EF v EP colts game.....used to watch a lot of EF colts footy when I was living in Perth, gotta a couple mates who have youngsters down at the club still, but from your perspective who from EF colts stood out and who from EP colts should be leading the way in 2015.....purely going off the stats Powell-Pepper and Chrisp seem to have good games.....tell us more about the ruck(?) by the name of Ajang Ajang.....Sudanese or Malawi perhaps......I do know the likes of Snadden, Bennett and Parish are pretty warm for an under 18 state gig, anyone else from EF catch your eye?

Freezin do u ever get back to Perth? I am sure that BH, myself and other Swans' posters on here would make u welcome at Basso for a game against Swans?

EP v EF colts 9 years 1 week ago #64567

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
During the summer I have been home over the xmas period 42.....just a mad dash catching up with family over a 2 week period, hard to fit a lot of things in.....catch up with Ooos in Melbourne every year though at the footy......mate I'd love to catch up with you, BH, DW et al down at Steel Blue for a shed load of banter at an EF v SD game, just difficult to get over to Perth during the footy season......eldest at Uni sucking me dry.....youngest competes nationally all round NZ.......guess sacrifices of being a parent eh?....one day though.....might be sooner if NZ win the cricket WC.....farken unbearable that were to happen.....come on SA!!

EP v EF colts 9 years 6 days ago #64601

• Blues Sharks
  • Thank you received: 0
I went to the colts game Freezin and was impressed with a kid playing on the wing Kyle Baskerville. A very good runner, good skills and hard at it. I recall him playing in the EF 14's and 15's Development squads and I think he may have had an opportunity at colts level last year but was injured I believe for a fair amount of the season so just played for his junior club side Winnacott when he could. Alex Newton was another who stood out on the ball and James Harrold in the back line has some ability also.

EP v EF colts 9 years 6 days ago #64603

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Cheers BS yeah I heard he won the F&B at Winnacott last year, the team beat Attadale in the GF from memory too.....hopefully the colts can build on that win v Subi next Sat

EP v EF colts 9 years 6 days ago #64608

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Freezin wrote: Grump, one for you mate....or anyone who might of seen the EF v EP colts game.....used to watch a lot of EF colts footy when I was living in Perth, gotta a couple mates who have youngsters down at the club still, but from your perspective who from EF colts stood out and who from EP colts should be leading the way in 2015.....purely going off the stats Powell-Pepper and Chrisp seem to have good games.....tell us more about the ruck(?) by the name of Ajang Ajang.....Sudanese or Malawi perhaps......I do know the likes of Snadden, Bennett and Parish are pretty warm for an under 18 state gig, anyone else from EF catch your eye?

The game was played two very different sides playing very different football at times and the EF did well when it mattered.

The EF team had some very good runners through the mid and show a bit of 'mongrel' when required.

As for us I think a few of the boys were a little overawed at the level required but that will come.

JJ is an athletic african boy who plays BB and will grow into the game. Players like Stanley Wright, Connor de Campo and a couple of last years team will continue to develop. Kobe Chrisp played last year and is a very versatile player, plays mainly down back.

Sam PP is a very young but robust young boy, he is fairly gifted and good at the game but has a lot to learn abt colts football, he will get better and I look forward to his continued development, unfortunately he is PSA bound so we will not have him for many games.

Well to EF, their coach last year said in a presentation that he was looking forwrd to this year as they squad will have had that year under their belt.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 612 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Danger

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr