Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

How good! 9 years 1 month ago #64541

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
I predicted a downward spiral for TFKAEP the further in time they get away from their 2013 grand final team, and from what I saw last night it's closer than I thought

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How good! 9 years 1 month ago #64548

• ruddiger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Hey Southerner, Why the insults??

Freeze is right. You say how great it is to have the footy back and the banter, yet you clearly don't like it.

Come on mods - even you claim that people shouldn't get personal with the comments, let you let this through constantly.

Its people like southerner that help ruin this site. Surely its better to try and attract posters rather than turn people away!

Cue the inevitable insults from Southerner.

How good! 9 years 1 month ago #64556

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Tiger of old wrote: Alec waterman will never play an afl game and may struggle to be a wafl player. Malcolm karpany? Are you kidding me, how is this bloke on an afl list, would struggle in the reserves that bloke. Not sure how the baseballer or Irish bloke went. Jeez I feel for the true East Perth supporters, the team they put out last night was an embarrassment to a once great club and to the wafl. And there will be something like ten changes to the side next week.
Seeing that barbie doll nikoski on the bench wearing East Perth gear was the cherry on top.

Did Waterman play in the Colts' GF last year?

How good! 9 years 1 month ago #64559

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
All good ruddiger.....southerner is very good with the banter, given me some beauties over the last year, just had to grin and bear it.....I know we don't see eye to eye....must of caught him at a bad time......only spices things up for the derby I guess :P

How good! 9 years 1 month ago #64586

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230

swan42 wrote:

Tiger of old wrote: Alec waterman will never play an afl game and may struggle to be a wafl player. Malcolm karpany? Are you kidding me, how is this bloke on an afl list, would struggle in the reserves that bloke. Not sure how the baseballer or Irish bloke went. Jeez I feel for the true East Perth supporters, the team they put out last night was an embarrassment to a once great club and to the wafl. And there will be something like ten changes to the side next week.
Seeing that barbie doll nikoski on the bench wearing East Perth gear was the cherry on top.

Did Waterman play in the Colts' GF last year?

yeah he did swan

How good! 9 years 1 month ago #64588

• Plus1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
I would think 18 poss was a reasonable debut for the young kid. If you look through some stats a lot of very good players start out with worse games than that.
I would say looking at past stats it was an above average debut just like the EF debutaunts. Mayby better considering the unmotivated team that ran out with him.
Good luck to the young kid,very early days to make that call tiger.

How good! 9 years 1 month ago #64609

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
How poor, but for me the ressies did well with the bulk of the team being colts players coming through the process.

There are some things abt some of the weagles players but I will stay loyal to the team and refrain from commenting.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

How good! 9 years 1 month ago #64620

• terror
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
It's not their fault grump it's the EP boards fault that has got EP where it is today.. In a fkn mess!

How good! 9 years 1 month ago #64625

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Grump wrote: How poor, but for me the ressies did well with the bulk of the team being colts players coming through the process.

There are some things abt some of the weagles players but I will stay loyal to the team and refrain from commenting.

Two of the ones who underperformed in the gf should have been delisted and yesterday's game highlighted it.The two who got dropped to make way for the two
who were not required for the eagles scratch match would have wondered how a irishman could have got a game ahead of them.Common sense is that he needs to play a lot of ressies to get the feel of the game.It won't be stacking the team with eagles that will improve the team but getting a balance of who deserves a league game and who deserves a reserves game.Never believed the hysteria about us winning five in a row.Can see one of the g7 do it tho.

How good! 9 years 1 month ago #64629

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
EP have played in the last two grand finals, which is proof enough of how much the alignment has distorted the competition. Yep the mighty Royals -- with the Eagles reserves -- will be going for a hat-trick of grand finals. Most clubs would be very proud of this record. I'd say, overall, the footy pundits whom warned about the strength of EP have got it pretty right; after all, it is not the fault of the footy pundit, that EP have been unable to win on grand final day. Finally, EP sides which have been unaligned have had a nasty habit of not making grand finals over the last forty years, meaning that the alignment must at least be an important factor in EP's resurgence.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 579 guests and 4 members online

• swansfan4life
  • Success Hill
  • Swedgen
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977