Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

How good! 9 years 1 week ago #64462

• terror
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
What a pleasure to see the Eagles seconds cop a belting! can someone from EP please tell me how Oakley Nichols get a game!?!?! Also gee it must be great to have Hill in your side too! :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How good! 9 years 6 days ago #64468

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
I'm not taking anything out of that shambles mate that was a weak squad & you can bet there will be another 7 or 8 AFL'ers plus Lee to come back in
The Blowfish should have smashed them & that actually told me heaps more in this one

How good! 9 years 6 days ago #64479

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

terror wrote: What a pleasure to see the Eagles seconds cop a belting! can someone from EP please tell me how Oakley Nichols get a game!?!?! Also gee it must be great to have Hill in your side too! :woohoo:

Terror, they looked a tad worse than we did last night and we had a full squad ! We have a couple of crucial injuries so we are not out of the woods yet by a long shot.

How good! 9 years 6 days ago #64509

• Odds On
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Personally I think unless the Eagles have a top 10 draft pick or a big trade ala Judd they are terrible recruiters (Darling the exception)....I cant see the upside on some of these small and mid size players they have recruited in the last five to ten years

How good! 9 years 6 days ago #64520

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

Southerner wrote: I'm not taking anything out of that shambles mate that was a weak squad & you can bet there will be another 7 or 8 AFL'ers plus Lee to come back in
The Blowfish should have smashed them & that actually told me heaps more in this one

yeah fair point southerner I guess we just have to under play the fact EF kept EP goaless to half time.....and then to 1.7 at three quarter time.....I guess we have to similiarly underplay the fact that SF had 2 extra players from all reports than WP on Friday night, in the umps, with the scoreboard showing that too :blush: .......totally agree EF should of won by more.... but hey...first game of season is just what it is.....nice change SF winning though,at least that keeps the SF boys posting on here for longer I guess :whistle: :lol: :lol:

Last edit: by Freezin.

How good! 9 years 6 days ago #64522

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Geez southerner it's only at the end of round one and you are into the personal insults already big fella...that's unlike you?...thought you enjoyed the banter?......so next time I am in Perth you are gonna smack my head in? :S ....farken hell how old are you? :whistle:

......the only crying I am doing right now is at your apparent lack of SOH fella.....but hey early days yet....

How good! 9 years 6 days ago #64523

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 128
]All class Southerner
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

Last edit: by ooslumbird.

How good! 9 years 6 days ago #64526

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
Alec waterman will never play an afl game and may struggle to be a wafl player. Malcolm karpany? Are you kidding me, how is this bloke on an afl list, would struggle in the reserves that bloke. Not sure how the baseballer or Irish bloke went. Jeez I feel for the true East Perth supporters, the team they put out last night was an embarrassment to a once great club and to the wafl. And there will be something like ten changes to the side next week.
Seeing that barbie doll nikoski on the bench wearing East Perth gear was the cherry on top.

How good! 9 years 6 days ago #64530

• SC30
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
A few of the EP boys need to go to a fat fighters class clearly having had a good preseason in other areas.

How good! 9 years 6 days ago #64539

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Didn't watch the game but I heard the Feral Eagles "only" had 8 listed players so that clearly shows they have little depth and when they play quality opposition, they will struggle with out their normal 12-14 listed players.

Last years GF showed that when the heat goes on the listed players have little passion or commitment for the contest, lets hope that attitude continues all season.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 300 guests and 3 members online

• mikeh
  • Demons Forever
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes