Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Giblett 9 years 1 week ago #64278

• chaddy22
  • chaddy22's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137
Hey Grump IT loooks like Tyler Keitel jumped ship too early.It has given Giblett a oppurtunity.Can you tell me something about him also Is Beau Chatley still at the club or injured.With the eagles not drafting talls this year and Sinclair injured it looks like Scott Jones will get a game as well.So much for the garbage that we will have a heap of tall eagles this year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

Giblett 9 years 1 week ago #64284

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
SFFC to grab Giblett in 2016

Giblett 9 years 1 week ago #64288

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

astro wrote: SFFC to grab Giblett in 2016

Don't they usually like claremont players.

Giblett 9 years 1 week ago #64293

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Clay Giblett will be a very good player if he's given weekly games I see he's been given CHB against the Blowfish on Saturday night

Giblett 9 years 1 week ago #64294

• one time only
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
There are 5 local East Perth players in the squad v EF who could make their debuts on Saturday night. Three others have played 3,2 and 1 League games.

CB Keitel definitely deserted too early

Giblett 9 years 1 week ago #64296

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

one time only wrote: There are 5 local East Perth players in the squad v EF who could make their debuts on Saturday night. Three others have played 3,2 and 1 League games.

CB Keitel definitely deserted too early

I was impressed with shanahan last year.Eagles drafted a lot of midfielders so he will find it hard to get a regular gig.I think the talls will be happy with less competition this year.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

Giblett 9 years 1 week ago #64301

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

chaddy22 wrote: Hey Grump IT loooks like Tyler Keitel jumped ship too early.It has given Giblett a oppurtunity.Can you tell me something about him also Is Beau Chatley still at the club or injured.With the eagles not drafting talls this year and Sinclair injured it looks like Scott Jones will get a game as well.So much for the garbage that we will have a heap of tall eagles this year.

Clayton is the atypical laid-back fella from the south west. His commitment to the club in colts saw him travel up each and every w'end during colts to play, he was in the 18's squad and did well enough and has a good ego but is much the team player. Is now up here and working as a brickie.

Beau is at the club but has being dealing with a injuries to lower parts of the body. Looks very fit and lean, expect him to be a regular this year.

I am rapt with all the boys getting a chance and show where they are in the process.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Giblett 9 years 1 week ago #64332

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
One Time Only this is round one and WCE havent released to many players. Expect 9-13 to play after round 3 and beyond

Giblett 9 years 1 week ago #64338

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grump wrote:

chaddy22 wrote: Hey Grump IT loooks like Tyler Keitel jumped ship too early.It has given Giblett a oppurtunity.Can you tell me something about him also Is Beau Chatley still at the club or injured.With the eagles not drafting talls this year and Sinclair injured it looks like Scott Jones will get a game as well.So much for the garbage that we will have a heap of tall eagles this year.

Clayton is the atypical laid-back fella from the south west. His commitment to the club in colts saw him travel up each and every w'end during colts to play, he was in the 18's squad and did well enough and has a good ego but is much the team player. Is now up here and working as a brickie.

Beau is at the club but has being dealing with a injuries to lower parts of the body. Looks very fit and lean, expect him to be a regular this year.

I am rapt with all the boys getting a chance and show where they are in the process.

Thanks for the info grump.Will Beau play back or forward.With Smith a late starter we seem not to have many key big forwards.

Giblett 9 years 1 week ago #64357

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

astro wrote: SFFC to grab Giblett in 2016

Bit of a tight squeeze next to all those other imports....... :whistle:

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 549 guests and 6 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits