Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #62139

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
^^^^
Mate that aint going happen while they have that cockroach as a President he gets more & more like Saddam Hussein every week that beetle ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #62143

• screemar
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 9
this kid has closer ties the to the falcons than east perth. all you posters know f--k all with what's going on. I heard the ferals are going to take this to the top. they will lose.

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #62146

• Taylor
  • Thank you received: 0
Sceemar, I think we will be the losers here and WP will get their way. Tyler is not a league player, he is a Colt, so he is not under contract. Therefore he has every right to apply for a clearance as soon as he turns 19. EP also has every right to say no - initially at least.

But it is actually legislated in the Regs that any disputed clearance must go to arbitration. And the WAFC rarely (never) deny a clearance request (especially a non contracted players request). Mark Winnett can stamp his foot all he wants, but he will simply not have a say.

The only difference will be the price. If Winnett says, "no probs, give us $5k and you can have him", then we will come out on top.

But if WP use their brains (yes my tongue is in my cheek), then they will probably take it to the board (I would if I was them), because if they do, the WAFC will make a ruling on the clearance fee. And reading the legislation myself, this will be a prescribed fee based on his age and non league game status. This equals - $2k.......... that's it!

I have watched this boy grow up at EP. But if he wants to go, then there is nothing we can do or should do to stop him. Either way if he plays for you guys, I will still wish him the very best of luck.

Last edit: by Taylor.

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #62147

• Demons Forever
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248

chaddy22 wrote: Must be guarenteed a league game or else he may becoma a Blake Borrett or Rowan Brooks.

Chaddy, hate to tell you but neither Brooks or Borrett are league footballers.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #62149

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Demons Forever wrote:

chaddy22 wrote: Must be guarenteed a league game or else he may becoma a Blake Borrett or Rowan Brooks.

Chaddy, hate to tell you but neither Brooks or Borrett are league footballers.

At the moment Keitel is only a potential league footballer.Brooks had at least played league footy at east perth before trying his luck at perth.I think both played a couple of games with perth last year but didn't set the world on fire which is my point.The other point that is missed is he was only a colts player finding his way.Never tried to see if he could play league footy by staying.At least shanahan after he didn't get drafted did his time in the twos and got a couple of games last year and looked better then some of the eagles draftees.It seems players want to go straight from the colts to play league.It is a step up and some of the eagles that came from the under 18's were found out last year.Obviously has a high opinion of himself and the pressure will be on him.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #62150

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
^^^^
No wonder Tyler has left and many others before him including staff

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #62151

• Barney
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

screemar wrote: this kid has closer ties the to the falcons than east perth. all you posters know f--k all with what's going on. I heard the ferals are going to take this to the top. they will lose.

You do realise his "people" didnt just contact 1 club, they contacted 7. Only 2 clubs followed up on it and talked about recruiting him. Wonder why 5 werent interested in him?

It is good to see you and the other WP fans strutting around again like you have been in the last couple of days. We've missed it since the strutt vanished mid season 2014, will miss it mid season 2015.

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #62153

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
You are correct Taylor. Expect Tyler to be at the Falcons in a few weeks time.

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #62157

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
He is on the 40 protected list at EP so he can't just move without a deal done. I think $10000 plus any future draft royalties is about fair for someone of his potential. Very interesting type could turn out to be a player but I thought he lacked any aggression and smarts. I think he may fit better at WP although I thought he may end up at Swans with his family links.

Keitel signed with WP 9 years 1 month ago #62160

• one time only
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
So now we have read that he has relatives at West Perth and Swans.

Anyone care to enlighten us as to who they might be?

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 519 guests and 4 members online

• westaussieguy
  • TheRock
  • Demons Forever
  • Ted Nugent

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma