Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

There will be some will blame the bye 9 years 10 months ago #43993

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
but if one team comes to play and the other doesn't then there is a fairly good chance the one who does wins.

This is exactly what happened to the boys today. The Cardinals came to play and they did although the 3rd quarter gave us a little hope but to no avail we could not go on with it and WP ran out deserved winners.

For me young Stan Wright, Mr Hick and a couple of others tried hard but needed some help from the whole team. This was another instance when 30 plus possessions means little when they are not effective or to advantage, effort means a lot but it has the constructive.

Zac Dent again showed that he is a player of the future in the WAFL while Kester Decke improves as each game passes, does stuff that is just out of the box!

For WP their forwards just held their marks, very strong in the marking contest, no. 4 was very good and we had no answer to his ability to catch the ball, well done.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

There will be some will blame the bye 9 years 10 months ago #44011

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
I thought Zambotto was one of our best Alan.

There will be some will blame the bye 9 years 10 months ago #44015

• royal1
  • Thank you received: 0
Zambotto bog for mine. Nice to see the ressies have a win and the league as well.

There will be some will blame the bye 9 years 10 months ago #44044

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
And expect the G7 to be all over these kids.Alignment hurts usn me. My grandad would be so dark.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 299 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977