Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Players Paying Their Own Transfer Fee's ?? 10 years 1 month ago #34401

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213

Lucifer wrote: Oh that guy!!!

Tom Sayer was my next door neighbour when we lived in Hannibal Street.

I think that you mean Tom Sawyer Lucifer. He was the Head Coach of the Arabs way back then. :sick: :sick:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Players Paying Their Own Transfer Fee's ?? 10 years 1 month ago #34403

• jardine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
barney considering the club has been less than upfront with its own people, and I would challenge you to deny that known fact, little surprise we are probably being speculative on many things. you have to read between the lines with this club now.

its good your amused. we could not care less. truth hurts I know, but I choose to face it. not pretend we are golden.

Players Paying Their Own Transfer Fee's ?? 10 years 1 month ago #34408

• Barney
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

jardine wrote: barney considering the club has been less than upfront with its own people, and I would challenge you to deny that known fact, little surprise we are probably being speculative on many things. you have to read between the lines with this club now.

its good your amused. we could not care less. truth hurts I know, but I choose to face it. not pretend we are golden.

Na you are right, keep jumping on and off complaining about everyone else. It offers great reading.

Whatever you do when you jump off don't jump on to the Lions for me. Wouldn't want whiteants like you or Astro at Subi.

Players Paying Their Own Transfer Fee's ?? 10 years 1 month ago #34409

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

jardine wrote:

astro wrote: Disappointed once again with East Perth. Highway robbery for a bloke who came over and gave his all and when we changed the rules and spat him out we do this. Nothing surprises me any more from WCEP

agree astro, Prior moved a long way to play with EP and I thought he was a good contributor. how can anyone blame him for being disillusioned with a dozen AFL guys being considered suddenly. that was not part of the original contract he signed, otherwise he wouldn't have signed, clearly. EP morally should have allowed him a freee pass. that's my opinion

and a rubbish opinion.there was never 12 eagles players playing last year he would have got a game.we could have done with another marking forward unlike a few who got games last year that shouldn't.i ain't gonna take this drivel about a transfer fee if west perth can get 30,000 for stockley he is worth what east perth
have asked for.he did not get spat out.he wanted out early before full alignment. we have had to pay costs to get him here so we should be compensated.morally east perth have a right for a fee.he was not sacked.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

Players Paying Their Own Transfer Fee's ?? 10 years 1 month ago #34410

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
so have you fella's got your West Coast apparel yet? who knows you may add another claytons premiership to your tally this year.

Players Paying Their Own Transfer Fee's ?? 10 years 1 month ago #34415

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Lucifer wrote: Who's Mark Twain? :dry:

Samuel Clemens.

Players Paying Their Own Transfer Fee's ?? 10 years 1 month ago #34433

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

chaddy22 wrote:

jardine wrote:

astro wrote: Disappointed once again with East Perth. Highway robbery for a bloke who came over and gave his all and when we changed the rules and spat him out we do this. Nothing surprises me any more from WCEP

agree astro, Prior moved a long way to play with EP and I thought he was a good contributor. how can anyone blame him for being disillusioned with a dozen AFL guys being considered suddenly. that was not part of the original contract he signed, otherwise he wouldn't have signed, clearly. EP morally should have allowed him a freee pass. that's my opinion

and a rubbish opinion.there was never 12 eagles players playing last year he would have got a game.we could have done with another marking forward unlike a few who got games last year that shouldn't.i ain't gonna take this drivel about a transfer fee if west perth can get 30,000 for stockley he is worth what east perth
have asked for.he did not get spat out.he wanted out early before full alignment. we have had to pay costs to get him here so we should be compensated.morally east perth have a right for a fee.he was not sacked.

Agreed Chad !

Players Paying Their Own Transfer Fee's ?? 10 years 1 month ago #34448

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Seems like an article out of the worst to me, little fact, fair bit on interpretation and working on the basis of nothing gets in the way of a trash story, did Apalling Murray write it!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Players Paying Their Own Transfer Fee's ?? 10 years 1 month ago #34449

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
oh and by the way at least EP have paid their players, coaches and support staff and out of their own coffers!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Players Paying Their Own Transfer Fee's ?? 10 years 1 month ago #34450

• SC30
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Prior, like most of the EP best players at that time, were offered or asked to sign 2 year contracts. There were already strong rumours that EP would align with West Coast. As a result he opted not to sign a contract. Instead, he decided to go home with a good job opportunity. Prior gave very good service to EP unlike some of the rubbish who have played or attempted to play for the club such as Petifer and Vardy.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 210 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma