Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

It is with great angst and sadness that ...... 10 years 3 months ago #33954

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Demons Forever wrote: Chaddy who is the other Club?

no secret that the swannies are still in financial trouble.even with the backing of the iron ore companies.if they had money they would have recruited krakeour.having a big supporter base doesn't equal financial security in the wafl anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It is with great angst and sadness that ...... 10 years 3 months ago #33957

• Clear-View
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
The article below is from the East Perth website

Blee Returns, Senior Players Recommit for 2014

Posted on 15/01/2014

The Royals’ season campaign has been bolstered over the summer break with the return of a former player and the recommitment of a number of the Club’s key senior players for 2014.

East Perth Football Club is pleased to announce the signing of former player and more recently Port Adelaide FC player, Nathan Blee.

Nathan was drafted with Pick 51 to Port Adelaide at the conclusion of the 2011 season after a stellar year for the Royals’ and spent two years with the Power playing 6 AFL games during his time in the AFL.

Football Operations Manager, Mark Winnett said, “The football club is extremely pleased that we have been able to regain the playing services of Nathan for the next 2 seasons, he is a player and person of extremely high calibre and he has settled back into training with our senior squad comfortably”.

“Nathan had a number of clubs interested in gaining his services but the fact he has returned to East Perth is a massive boost for our squad leading into the 2014 season,” he said.

Blee joins other senior players including Brendan Lee, Craig Wulff, Paul Johnson, Josh Smith, Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls, Garry Moss, Kyle Anderson, Freddie Clutterbuck and Steven Payne who have recommitted to the club over the summer period.

The rest of the squad will be finalised in the coming weeks, with a squad of 60 players attending the pre season training program currently.

The club is scheduled to play our first official practice game v East Fremantle on March, 8.

It is with great angst and sadness that ...... 10 years 3 months ago #33960

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
I agree EP and Peel gain more than the others but let us not kid ourselves who keeps your clubs and the comp alive.

It is with great angst and sadness that ...... 10 years 3 months ago #33966

• jardine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
just want to say I don't regret my critique of my EPFC, I see it as a tough stance and I do it because I love my club. obviously others see it differently I know.

I never want to get into a slanging match with people especially fellow royals. If that is how its panned out I regret it. It is what it is I guess. My intent was not to judge people who continue to support the club. That is their choice. The club is a fragment of our hearts and not that easy to let go, or ridicule.

its just damn hard and perhaps I get emotional on the subject. to those on here who support eastperth unconditionally, I understand and wish them well. I didn't mean to get personal, but all the best anyway. for now the wafl keeps rolling on until we get a clearer picture of things.

anyway I just wanted to get that out there. cheerio.

It is with great angst and sadness that ...... 10 years 3 months ago #33976

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
I agree you should never argue amongst your own it has never been my style, stick together because plenty gets slung from other quarters. I hate what had happened also but I still love the club and hope one day we get it back stand alone. Any club is made by its supporters.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 841 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog