Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

A little gift... 10 years 7 months ago #29365

• Clear-View
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11

58shark wrote:

Jackfrost wrote:

NTM wrote: Cool story bro.

Not as cool at the story about East Perth. East Perth Eagles: 35 Years Searching for a Legitimate Flag and Counting

Spot on Jack, long time to go without a real flag isn't it? Credibility, morals and ethics are sadly lacking with that club. They don't realize, no one likes them now and when their owners move and take over Perth they'll still be unliked. They'll have a lot of money, but no friends....ah well, that's what business is all about.

And the Alignment/Host club arrangement in 2002 was...???

Oh that's right there wasn't one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A little gift... 10 years 7 months ago #29383

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

58shark wrote:

Jackfrost wrote:

NTM wrote: Cool story bro.

Not as cool at the story about East Perth. East Perth Eagles: 35 Years Searching for a Legitimate Flag and Counting

Spot on Jack, long time to go without a real flag isn't it? Credibility, morals and ethics are sadly lacking with that club. They don't realize, no one likes them now and when their owners move and take over Perth they'll still be unliked. They'll have a lot of money, but no friends....ah well, that's what business is all about.

Since when have friends been a measure of a sporting team, but then I suppose others see this as a social measure. Personally I have never worried or judged my friends by the teams they support. Amongst them are swans supporters, EF, Dorkers and even a Collingwood one.

You just worry about your social status and your circle of friends but always make sure your not the one shouting close the circle!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

A little gift... 10 years 7 months ago #29387

• royal1
  • Thank you received: 0
People live in lala land if they think the current comp as we know it will be around in 5 years time. Just ask the other 7 clubs how their bank balance is and how their sponsor program is looking like for the next 3 years. I can see the Commission propping up the comp for the next 3 years but then the inevitable will happen and first merger will be the Black Ducks and the Dees imo then the rest will follow in quick succession imo.

A little gift... 10 years 7 months ago #29389

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

royal1 wrote: People live in lala land if they think the current comp as we know it will be around in 5 years time. Just ask the other 7 clubs how their bank balance is and how their sponsor program is looking like for the next 3 years. I can see the Commission propping up the comp for the next 3 years but then the inevitable will happen and first merger will be the Black Ducks and the Dees imo then the rest will follow in quick succession imo.

Wont happen ..we have already had 1 traditional WAFL club go extinct (like the dodo bird) last year ..R.I.P -EP!!

A little gift... 10 years 7 months ago #29393

• royal1
Ignorance is bliss :)

A little gift... 10 years 7 months ago #29398

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
well it was sad to see East Perth depart the WAFL, lets hope we dont lose anymore traditional clubs..

A little gift... 10 years 7 months ago #29402

• royal1
Don't hold your breath MO from what I am hearing major reform is coming and a few traditional clubs will be sinking.

A little gift... 10 years 7 months ago #29404

• Barney
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Considering this is the thread about "asterisks", does the 2010 Premiers have two separate asterisks for drug and salary cap breaches or do they have one twice the size as normal.

A little gift... 10 years 7 months ago #29407

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514

royal1 wrote: Don't hold your breath MO from what I am hearing major reform is coming and a few traditional clubs will be sinking.

oh well then so be it, at least we wernt the 1st to go down - that will always be East Perth

A little gift... 10 years 7 months ago #29409

• MikeXU1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Swan Districts FC
Swan Valley Demons name has been thrown around since 1996. :evil:

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 821 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020