Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

can we beat the tiggers 10 years 7 months ago #28850

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
totally agree mikeh.....the first semi was a bit of a mis a match really......SD didn't have the talls to compete with EP....they had the defence and mids, but in the end the contributions of Johnson and Lycett came to the fore when the game was up for grabs.....and yes those ring ins did help....but hey they are EP players come end of the day.....whether folk like it or not.....

Cl have Seaby/Andrews, mids and the defence to keep EP honest......be interested to see if Smith has another quiet one.....Ames must of been spewing.....he did his bit in keeping Smith quiet.....yet SD still lose and his prediction of a CL three peat looks on the money....EP are good but just think Cl are a better side than SD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

can we beat the tiggers 10 years 7 months ago #28851

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Grump wrote:

astro wrote: It is the inclusion of the Eagles players. Tell me the five players in your magoos who could stand up to SDFC or CFc pressure

Hogan, Callum Hart, Lewis Wilson. Ash Boyes, Shaq Mckenzie, Hughes, and there would be more!

:lol: :lol: :lol: surely you are in complete jest if you think those nobodies you have named would have anywhere near the impact of Cripps, Lycett, Selwood, Morton & Wilson!

BH I would not suggest that but they are players that would have stepped up and can play very well given the opportunity. I have seen most since the 14's and I think that in at least 2 of the players could be VG players at wafl level and perhaps be c+ afl players (I think 2 of the aforementioned wce players are exactly the same).

I am sure that you at swans perhaps thought that Lobb could step up and he has shown that he can and with a little more experience and bulk could even give the AFL a go, we all have players who we think can step up and I think a few of the boys I have seen could given the chance!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

can we beat the tiggers 10 years 7 months ago #28852

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
BH......EP lost Clarke and Crozier to Peel and got Wilson and Lycett instead.....Selwood has always been linked to EP since he joined WCE......so really only Cripps and Morton......not too sure all the angst from the SD fans part

can we beat the tiggers 10 years 7 months ago #28861

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Freezin wrote: BH......EP lost Clarke and Crozier to Peel and got Wilson and Lycett instead.....Selwood has always been linked to EP since he joined WCE......so really only Cripps and Morton......not too sure all the angst from the SD fans part

Freeze my post was in reply to Grumps suggestion that if those 5 WCE players (Cripps, Lycett, Selwood, Morton, Wilson) had not have come into the side last week then they had 5 Reserves players who would have had the same influence in the game vs SD & CL this week ..which we both know is totally ridiculous!!

can we beat the tiggers 10 years 7 months ago #28863

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
So East Perth is entitled to zero AFL players and everyone is happy. The WAFL has not worked that way for thirty years. By the was I don't think EP will get a hiding that is very unlikely. I would say we will look winners at some stage, Claremont's forward line might click but it should be close.

can we beat the tiggers 10 years 7 months ago #28864

• Clear-View
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11

Freezin wrote: BH......EP lost Clarke and Crozier to Peel and got Wilson and Lycett instead.....Selwood has always been linked to EP since he joined WCE......so really only Cripps and Morton......not too sure all the angst from the SD fans part

EP also lost Jayden Pitt from their 2012 AFL allocated players to Peel.
Morton compensates the Pitt transfer so that only leaves Cripps.
A lot of fuss over 1 player. :lol:

can we beat the tiggers 10 years 7 months ago #28867

• maccastand
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Good luck to you, you deserve and have earned everything you get. i wish all other clubs were as progressive as you guys. just maybe we could make the wafl a better comp. unfortunately there are seven retarded clubs holding the wafl back. All the best and i sincerely hope you win the flag.

can we beat the tiggers 10 years 7 months ago #28880

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
We also did not recruit this year we probably should have grabbed a key forward to replace Prior. The WAFL is on its last legs massive changes coming soon. The WAFL presidents had their chance to be progressive ang get a better outcome. They failed so now it's just a slow death for the traditional clubs. Shame on them for putting there clubs above our proud competition.

can we beat the tiggers 10 years 7 months ago #28902

• maccastand
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
There were only two presidents that put their club before our proud comp mate. Yours, mr Bronte Dickwad and Peels Dodgy Ditcburn. I cant believe loyal EP members have not run him out of their club yet. Obviously tainted success outweighs loyalty to most EP members. Good luck to you.

can we beat the tiggers 10 years 7 months ago #28904

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I have said before any success from next year means nothing we are all aware of that. The fact is there was more than two clubs trying to become aligned that is a cold hard fact. What did the presidents think the outcome of telling the AFL clubs to rack off would be? All your presidents screwed us not just mine.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 379 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Jicca

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977