Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Seal of Approval 10 years 7 months ago #25093

• astro
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Well done to Seal on Saturday. Been along time between drinks but deserved that outcome Saturday

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Seal of Approval 10 years 7 months ago #25188

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

astro wrote: Well done to Seal on Saturday. Been along time between drinks but deserved that outcome Saturday

Yeah, good player Seal, he is one of the few Ferals I can stomach along with Wulf and always admired Craig Glancy. Looking forward to Swans retirement this year.

Seal of Approval 10 years 7 months ago #25252

• jardine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
i think Sealy may have upped his rating for other clubs next year. fact is many of our players will be offered interesting incentives elsewhere next year.

The club cant whinge, they asked for it. Need to get used to it because offers will be coming in droves.

i do hope wulfy stays though. simply because i very much respect him. retaining some element of eastperth soul in wulffy would be better than nothing

Seal of Approval 10 years 7 months ago #25264

• SFFC4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

jardine wrote: i think Sealy may have upped his rating for other clubs next year. fact is many of our players will be offered interesting incentives elsewhere next year.

The club cant whinge, they asked for it. Need to get used to it because offers will be coming in droves.

i do hope wulfy stays though. simply because i very much respect him. retaining some element of eastperth soul in wulffy would be better than nothing

EP sold their soul to the WC Eagles...there is no soul left

Seal of Approval 10 years 7 months ago #25278

• jardine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

SFFC4ever wrote: EP sold their soul to the WC Eagles...there is no soul left

yes i know, but i dont blame the current player list. wulffy is EP through & through. its just a small point im making. in the whole scheme of things, him staying or going wont make a difference anyway. certainly not enough to sway me over to the alignment.

Seal of Approval 10 years 7 months ago #25324

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
On another topic - How are Johnson , Lycett and Sinclair going to share the ruck at the WC Royals next year ? Johnson to get a gig elsewhere as he's the best ruckman in the WAFL and won't get a gig in the ruck surely if the other two are playing ??? There's nothing in it for the Weagles as Johnson would be holding the other two players development up ???

Seal of Approval 10 years 7 months ago #25325

• SC30
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Throw in McInnes and Tunbridge from Perth next year also Chopper. Will Johnson and Smith get the same game time, I doubt it. East Perth are even more desperate to make finals this year and should make it easily allowing a final fairwell to some players. They would be shattered if they didn't as finals from 2014 will count for zero.

Last edit: by SC30.
  • Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 272 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync