Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EP v The Pretenders or the Real Deal 10 years 8 months ago #23699

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10

jardine wrote: its embarrassing reading some things on here. grown men acting like teenagers.

the best team won clearly. west perth more committed and desperate when it mattered. what can you say good on them.

Thanks Jardine. Must apologize if I attacked you a bit vigorously on WP thread but I do get a bit angry at times.. Have a good season and most probably see you in the finals.. God Forbid :)

Might even see you in Kings Park on 18 Aug Vietnam Vets day. Missed it last year but sure will get a newsletter from VVA Re arrangements.
I am a vet as well... Watch out for that PTSD hey LOL

Have a good week mate and hope you lose to the Tigers ;)
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cardy.

EP v The Pretenders or the Real Deal 10 years 8 months ago #23788

• jardine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Cardy wrote: Thanks Jardine. Must apologize if I attacked you a bit vigorously on WP thread but I do get a bit angry at times.. Have a good season and most probably see you in the finals.. God Forbid :)

Might even see you in Kings Park on 18 Aug Vietnam Vets day. Missed it last year but sure will get a newsletter from VVA Re arrangements.
I am a vet as well... Watch out for that PTSD hey LOL

Have a good week mate and hope you lose to the Tigers ;)

thats footy cardy. we all get worked up because we are genuinely passionate and i guess angry about how our competition has been carelessly handled for 20 odd years. we are all agreed on that subject im sure.

my stress levels have subsided for a while now. having an unbelievable family makes me count my lucky stars. footy is the best way to shut out lifes problems. win lose or draw or pouring rain, its better than wasting away at home. have not been to an EP game this year simply because it just isnt the same . that is a personal choice that im sure many dont agree with. but i cannot help it. i dont begrudge anyone who holds on, it not that easy to let go. all those not in our shoes should hold off on the criticism . bag the club yes, but the general supporter (whats left of them) i wouldnt judge them .

yes i think tigers will be a handful this weekend. but who knows. after this year it probably doesnt matter much. many others will feel it more when it hits properly. hopefully another club takes it on one day. might not be here for it but .

anyway i think WP will give it a shake this year. - no doubt. last week was probably the hiccup they needed.

EP v The Pretenders or the Real Deal 10 years 8 months ago #23880

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

mikeh wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Swandog wrote: I hope for the sake of West Perth the orange scum aren't whistle happy on Saturday and cough up 6 goals to the Ferrals like last week!. It was a game played on free kicks which nearly destroyed a good contest and with a bit of luck Swan gets filled in early doors. I expect West Perth to bounce back and have too much pace. WP by 24 pts

Only a goal out with my prediction!

Funny no comments from all those East Perth fans who were all over this site after the game last week :lol:

Fairweather fans
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

EP v The Pretenders or the Real Deal 10 years 8 months ago #23881

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

chaddy22 wrote: Nearly didn't go to mickey mouse oval with the way the weather was shaping.i haven't been to peel's dung hill but of all the main ovals i hate it because the breeze seems to be always seems in play.in saying that the garlics played smarter especially in the last quarter.we didn't help ourselves earlier in the game with some bad discipline gifting the munchers a goal and adam selwood's kick in to the wrong pocket in time on in the third on was a bad one.not sure why so many falcons were free around the centre line when we were kicking with the wind but just bombing it out of the backline with the wind was not smart.in the end we were outplayed and out coached.we have had a good run with successive wins so we go back to what we said several weeks ago we need to win every game which will be hard as we play claremont next week.past form won't count for any of the contenders for third and fourth.whichever team shows form from now on will deserve to make the finals.

Whats this mickey mouse oval rubbish? Have you seen Leederville lately? I doubt it has ever looked worse in 100 years! And seems anywhere EP resides turns into a shitheap, you must have brought your Perth Oval drainage with you I reckon and if EP happen to get a home final this year I reckon the club they play should refuse and play at a neutral ground with a decent surface
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

EP v The Pretenders or the Real Deal 10 years 8 months ago #23882

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

maccastand wrote: I will have to agree with clear view.....The scoreboard at basso highlighted the disgrace. :lol:

I reckon Clear view is actually Bronte himself! haha

EP v The Pretenders or the Real Deal 10 years 8 months ago #23891

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Swandog wrote:

chaddy22 wrote: Nearly didn't go to mickey mouse oval with the way the weather was shaping.i haven't been to peel's dung hill but of all the main ovals i hate it because the breeze seems to be always seems in play.in saying that the garlics played smarter especially in the last quarter.we didn't help ourselves earlier in the game with some bad discipline gifting the munchers a goal and adam selwood's kick in to the wrong pocket in time on in the third on was a bad one.not sure why so many falcons were free around the centre line when we were kicking with the wind but just bombing it out of the backline with the wind was not smart.in the end we were outplayed and out coached.we have had a good run with successive wins so we go back to what we said several weeks ago we need to win every game which will be hard as we play claremont next week.past form won't count for any of the contenders for third and fourth.whichever team shows form from now on will deserve to make the finals.

Whats this mickey mouse oval rubbish? Have you seen Leederville lately? I doubt it has ever looked worse in 100 years! And seems anywhere EP resides turns into a shitheap, you must have brought your Perth Oval drainage with you I reckon and if EP happen to get a home final this year I reckon the club they play should refuse and play at a neutral ground with a decent surface

So it is all the devil incarnate, EP, funny, subicao have played there for the past week, will play there for the next 4 weeks but I forget they can walk on water just like the birds with long necks

u really are a product of the Jim Henson factory
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

EP v The Pretenders or the Real Deal 10 years 8 months ago #23895

• jardine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Swandog wrote: Have you seen Leederville lately? I doubt it has ever looked worse in 100 years! And seems anywhere EP resides turns into a shitheap, you must have brought your Perth Oval drainage with you

little wonder EP people dont bother here anymore. Now EP are to blame for bringing Perth Oval drainage problems to Leederville ??

impossible to have a mature discussion with some of you lot. unbelievable really.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 499 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020