Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2 outa three ain't bad 10 years 9 months ago #20659

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Barney wrote:

jardine wrote: many waflers on here (that is barely 0.05% of the people who attend games) hate anything other that saturday afternoon games. i am one of those but i agree we must play games around afl fixtures when warranted. and only when warranted.

So the competition just doesn't try playing on different days to try and attract the 1000's of football fans that are busy playing/coaching/watching amateur football or busy working on Saturdays?

The WAFL isn't in a position where they can just wait around for people to come to them, they need to start bringing people to the game.

I can just see in 5-10 years time when the new stadium is built the same people complaining now will be complaining then that the competition didn't do enough to attract those on AFL waiting lists to the WAFL. It is a huge opportunity just going down the drain at the moment. Can't blame them though, everytime they try something the establishment complain about change and everything is changed back.

Playing around the AFL games is a must mate. 100% on your side.

Sadly, it's the coaches and players who vote against playing on Sundays in particular.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 238 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977