Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EF v Perth rd7 4 years 10 months ago #168710

• strono
  • strono's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
looking forward to this game & team line ups tonight
a much needed win for the club & the boost in confidence will surely play a part this weekend
interesting fact that the demons have not won at shark park since 2009

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v Perth rd7 4 years 10 months ago #168711

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
After being unable to deal with the West Perth hoodoo last weekend I'm sure the Demons will make amends this weekend.

EF v Perth rd7 4 years 10 months ago #168716

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
East FremantleFB 53 Chris SCOTT 8 Matthew JUPP 43 Zachary JACKSON
PerthFF 16 Kristian CARY 24 Guy LANGDON 8 Lachlan DENNIS
East FremantleHB 33 Michael TASSONE 23 Lachlan BAILEY 11 Morgan DAVIES
PerthHF 6 Corey YEO 7 Michael SINCLAIR 23 Michael BENNELL
East FremantleC 6 Blaine BOEKHORST 1 Nick KOMMER 26 Kyle BASKERVILLE
PerthC 44 Ethan HANSEN 4 Corey BYRNE 5 Clinton JONES
East FremantleHF 2 Kody MANNING 16 Luke STRNADICA 3 Ambrose RYAN
PerthHB 9 Christopher BRYAN 32 Zachary HILL 33 Brent EDMONDS
East FremantleFF 21 Sean FLETCHER 29 Cameron LOERSCH 41 Milan MURDOCK
PerthFB 1 Mitchell LAGUE 28 Clayton GIBLETT 2 Jared BELL
East Fremantle
FOLLOWERS
12 Jonathon GRIFFIN
24 Jarrad JANSEN
7 Cameron EARDLEY
East Fremantle
INTERCHANGE
25 Thomas BENNETT
45 Matthew BURTON
47 Harry CREASEY
46 Josef HEBITON
48 Tom MONAGHAN
30 Dillon OREILLY
22 Dylan WINTON
Perth
INTERCHANGE
43 Samuel GARSTONE
25 Daniel HORAN
11 Cody LEGGETT
26 Kasey NICHOLAS
14 Jacob PAYNE
54 Zareth ROE
10 Matthew TAYLOR
Perth
FOLLOWERS
21 Christian EYRES
12 Brant COLLEDGE
18 Matthew ROGERS
Ins J. Hebiton, D. Oreilly
Outs N. Bonomelli, C. Robinson
Ins J. Payne, Z. Roe
Outs M. Browne, S. Smith

EF v Perth rd7 4 years 10 months ago #168717

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
not sure where the info comes from(certainly not from effc) as our outs are bonnomelli & robinson but they didnt play league
i notice this sort of thing happening every week
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Last edit: by strono.

EF v Perth rd7 4 years 10 months ago #168720

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
I know, it's a total joke. You can usually work it out if, like you, you know your team but seriously it's every week they stuff it up for every team.

EF v Perth rd7 4 years 10 months ago #168731

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
One would think this would be a winnable game for the 5-1 PFC....thus even with EF going in with a more than likely unchanged side, Perth would be more than warm favourites. Would love to see Loersch and Strnadica click up front as a goal scoring duo, Perth defence has been their rock this year, so will be a tough ask for EF forwards to kick a big score, tho Perth does have a smallish defence compared to other clubs.Bennell usually finds EF defenders to his liking, so will be interested to see who goes to the fella.

Interesting to see the colts game is in Geraldton on a Sunday....probably expect a shed load of mid west boys to get a run, which will be a great opportunity for these Geraldton boys. The reserves seems to have 4 colts boys in line for a run, obviously with the three retirees leaving mid week, 11 boys away with state duties, EF playing stocks are running thin.....also 6 -7 guys on the LTI list too.....tho Griffen is still on that list so who knows who is injured or not.

Last edit: by Freezin.

EF v Perth rd7 4 years 10 months ago #168733

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
This is very much a game we can win. We just need Loersch and Strnadica to fire and bring the same attack on the ball we did last week. I think this will give us more of an indication as to where we are going than last week- can we back it up with another good performance?

The Reserves side looks young but they've been pretty good this year.. Still, take 3 relatively experience players out and it makes a huge difference. Though Bray and Cuneo are back from injury so that helps.

EF v Perth rd7 4 years 10 months ago #168735

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: After being unable to deal with the West Perth hoodoo last weekend I'm sure the Demons will make amends this weekend.

I’m pretty sure East Freo oval is another Perth hoodoo,not many wins have come our way down there.

I think You will win and probably win quite comfortably.

EF v Perth rd7 4 years 10 months ago #168737

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
30+, Perth surely must play Garstone up front, sort of guy like Spencer White, who will do fark all for weeks, then kick a bag v EF. Unlucky for Perth that Ninyette is out, indigenous small forwards historically usually have birthdays v EF....pity EF doesn't have a Solin twin to keep the likes of Bennell under wraps...totally agree with KC, EF backing up the SD win, with a win/good performance v Perth will be a true indication of EF progress under Monaghan....too often it's been one step forward and two steps back.....derby after the Perth game then a bye I think....really need Griffen to stay fit to allow Loersch and Strnadica game time to gel.....on paper both boys potentially have 30+ goals in them....can't see O'Reilly playing.....that would mean Winton would be in the gun....Monaghan, Bennett, Winton and Creasey on the bench for me...

Last edit: by Freezin.

EF v Perth rd7 4 years 10 months ago #168740

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

Freezin wrote: 30+, Perth surely must play Garstone up front, sort of guy like Spencer White, who will do fark all for weeks, then kick a bag v EF. Unlucky for Perth that Ninyette is out, indigenous small forwards historically usually have birthdays v EF....pity EF doesn't have a Solin twin to keep the likes of Bennell under wraps...totally agree with KC, EF backing up the SD win, with a win/good performance v Perth will be a true indication of EF progress under Monaghan....too often it's been one step forward and two steps back.....derby after the Perth game then a bye I think....really need Griffen to stay fit to allow Loersch and Strnadica game time to gel.....on paper both boys potentially have 30+ goals in them....can't see O'Reilly playing.....that would mean Winton would be in the gun....Monaghan, Bennett, Winton and Creasey on the bench for me...

Yep Garstone needs to play that hit up chf.
We just don’t have any tall genuine KPP’s.
If you are tallish at our club they will throw you forward and hope you work out.
I haven’t seen to many teams be dominant regular season and finals that don’t have at least one dangerous key target up forward.

A luxury this club doesn’t have.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 445 guests and 6 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync