Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v WP 4 years 11 months ago #167652

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

58shark wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: Might have been better for Wiley's coaching career if he had have honed his coaching skills with Perth during his school holidays.

Did Robbie coach?

I tipped the Sharks to win....could be the last time this year if they get belted.

Just not very well, although George seemed to think he was top notch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v WP 4 years 11 months ago #167730

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
That was like pulling teeth, we only got going in the final term and EF along with WP just continued to turn it over, the only difference was EF turn it over amongst themselves with no pressure at all.

v WP 4 years 11 months ago #167789

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
we certainly had our chances in front of goals but gee some of our kicking skills out of our defensive 50 certainly cost us as well

v WP 4 years 11 months ago #167891

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: Might have been better for Wiley's coaching career if he had have honed his coaching skills with Perth during his school holidays.

Yes of course because you are doing so much better this season without him.

v WP 4 years 11 months ago #167893

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Cheers strono….sounds like Monaghan has an uphill job cleaning up Wiley's 14/48 "record" over 3 years at EF... where it seems he has left the players with that "finding ways to lose games" mentality.....it has taken Spalding a few years to get Perth right.....so I guess folk should cut Billy some slack considering the season is only 5 games old...….though I can see where Cesspit is coming from considering Perth are having the best start to a season since 1970 farking 8...…

Perhaps with Griff back after the state game, it may allow Strnadica to play at CHF for periods, in the hope to kick a few more goals with Loersch. Though it seems EF mids lack the ability to get their hands on the footy to provide the forwards with more inside 50s.....though hopefully the likes of Boekhorst, Manning and Kommer will get better as the season goes on after injury ravaged 2018's......great to see Murdock stepping up from colts last year into senior footy.....Davies sounds like to be a solid player.....time will tell if other newbies in Bray and Tassone can improve......considering Bill had no problems moving Hampson on and dropping Schofield, playing colts boy Sharp early on, other gooduns in Rivers, Luke Jackson, Ruscoe and Warner might get some league footy after the state carnival.

I see O'Reilly did his shoulder v WP.....is it a bad one?....if so the kid can't take a trick after missing 3 games rolling his ankle after round one....I see Bonomelli kicked a couple.....one for the future perhaps....

Last edit: by Freezin.

v WP 4 years 11 months ago #167918

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Cesspit wrote:

Actually, there is a miniscule improvement. I certainly hope it doesn’t take 40 YEARS to win the May premiership.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

v WP 4 years 11 months ago #167919

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

Cesspit wrote:

That's right, he honed his coaching skills at Lathlain Park in the late 80's to dizzy heights. Certainly set the benchmark for the years to come, have you considered a statue for him outside weagle park?

v WP 4 years 11 months ago #167924

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

Cesspit wrote:

weren't most of you demon faithful calling for spaldings head not that long ago & now he is a messiah.....fair dinkum!

v WP 4 years 11 months ago #167934

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119
Gee, Wiley has really left mental scars on you blokes. A bit like when he used to play against you.

As for Spalding I don't recall anyone calling for his head, and he is not being hailed as a messiah. Not yet anyway.

v WP 4 years 11 months ago #167945

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Cesspit wrote: Gee, Wiley has really left mental scars on you blokes. A bit like when he used to play against you.

As for Spalding I don't recall anyone calling for his head, and he is not being hailed as a messiah. Not yet anyway.

I’m sure if I gave an oriental’s left nut I could find where you blokes were planning a lynch mob. And I’m sure it wouldn’t have been you.....the old “it was him syndrome”. Lol!!!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 357 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020