Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EF v SF rd4 4 years 11 months ago #167286

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
Get the kleenex out. Cheer up princesses, suck it up like we've had to for best part of 40 years as someone keeps reminding me. Enjoy your Owen 4 and 44.10 %. Monaghan tried to make a big statement at his new club and it's backfired big time. This Bill Monaghan /George Hampson saga is hilarious and reminds of Wacky Races. Bill being Dick Dastardly and George as Muttley. Lol
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.

EF v SF rd4 4 years 11 months ago #167287

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

DD wrote: Get the kleenex out. Cheer up princesses, suck it up like we've had to for best part of 40 years as someone keeps reminding me. Enjoy your Owen 4 and 44.10 %. Monaghan tried to make a big statement at his new club and it's backfired big time. This Bill Monaghan /George Hampson saga is hilarious and reminds of Wacky Races. Bill being Dick Dastardly and George as Muttley. Lol

Well that would make you the driver of the Arkansas Chutterbug LOL, go you good thing and it's a great fit. The positions of Peter Perfect and Penelope Pitstop already taken.

EF v SF rd4 4 years 11 months ago #167289

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Boom boom. Lol good reply Ooolll. Here's a look at how the Monaghan, Hampson relationship might have worked out so maybe a good thing he moved him on. Lol

Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

EF v SF rd4 4 years 11 months ago #167298

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Shoot DD, you don’t normally ride the idiot express, but you’ve got a ticket on this one, or have you been on a bender this weekend? Keep it up mate and I’ll have to cancel your visa to the EF site. :lol: :lol:
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

EF v SF rd4 4 years 11 months ago #167299

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I'm just enjoying a rare quinella sharkie, Demons 4 zip sitting in second spot and the mighty Fremantle Dockers kickin ass in second on the AFL ladder. As Freezin says never know when my team goes on a 0 and 10 run so I'll make hay while the sun shines.

But seriously just when you thought things couldn't be any worse under Wiley you have found a way. Something's amiss.
Get on your bike.

EF v SF rd4 4 years 11 months ago #167353

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
After that insipid derby performance, it will be interesting to see if Monaghan has more balls than Wiley ever had at the selection table....tho in fairness to Wiley, EF reserves were usually winless too....Monaghan surely has to swing the axe for the WP game and get a look at a few different players before the state bye.....

Last edit: by Freezin.

EF v SF rd4 4 years 11 months ago #167361

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

DD wrote: Boom boom. Lol good reply Ooolll. Here's a look at how the Monaghan, Hampson relationship might have worked out so maybe a good thing he moved him on. Lol

Dick Dastardly always reminded me of the old Ian Millar looking Demon on the Perth logo of the 1980s!

EF v SF rd4 4 years 11 months ago #167451

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250
The crowd for the derby on Saturday was just 1,077 which must be a record - unfortunately for the smallest derby crowd ever. They have been gradually getting smaller and smaller so it is not entirely unexpected that it should come to this. Hopefully it is a wake up call for those running things and more is done to ensure something like this never happens again.

EF v SF rd4 4 years 11 months ago #167453

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
And playing at the concrete jungle certainly doesn't help in getting the crowds in, worst ground in the WAFL.

EF v SF rd4 4 years 11 months ago #167454

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Ti Em I think the numbers or lack thereof are more about the inequality of the contest where SF have been dominant for quite a while. As we know, Derbies were spirited affairs once upon a time where both teams would slug it out to the bitter end but these days the results are very lopsided and generally over by half time....just my opinion and could be wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ti Em

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 541 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Jicca

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020