Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

rd 1 v Cl 5 years 2 weeks ago #166096

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Oooll it is good to see DD being proactive and drumming up some WAFL footy chat here on these forums.......though not really sure if DD really wants to hear all WAFL fans voices tho......you would think with this forum being very close to him.....literally.... and with the WAFL being on its last legs and seemingly losing its voice, DD would be happy for any and every WAFL punter, regardless of their location, to keep these forums alive with WAFL chat.........So I guess DD, if you aren't there in person to view WAFL matches, those fans shouldn't pass comment about anything WAFL then? ...gotch ya mate......and there's me thinking we live in a smaller world due to advancements in technology.....fark it ain't the 1970's DD...no matter how much you and all your long term suffering Perth footy club diehards want it to be.....LOL.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

rd 1 v Cl 5 years 2 weeks ago #166097

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
Gee buddy you've really cracked. I get 5 mentions in one post just so I'm sure who you are referring to. Lol. I can see the effect your clubs horrible start to the season is having on you, suddenly it's all doom and gloom for the future of the WAFL and like a few loser trolls that have come and gone on here gone down the personal attack road with your conspiracy theories. Got to blame something I suppose. It's always a sign when someone has lost the argument and been found wanting.

Just a pity we didn't get your expert analysis after the game, instead preferring to respond to a SF supporter on the Claremont thread. Maybe your clubs problems run a bit deeper than pointing the finger at a succession of senior coaches now.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

rd 1 v Cl 5 years 2 weeks ago #166100

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
On the money about me being some what cracked mate....so now you want an expert ghost writing game analysis from me?....LOL....didn't realise one game defined a footy season....but as a Perth fan I can see where you are coming from......yeah it was very sporting of me to pass on my congrats on the Cl thread to the Cl fans post their sides victory.....as for the SF serial handshaker's comments......think 58 succinctly summed them up in his response TBH DD.....

but hey all part of footy banter I guess......round 2 is another week and another game and no doubt another chance for those ever hopeful Perth fans to update their ever changing ladder predictions..... can't see my teams position changing any time soon v Subi...just kicking 4 goals will be a treat me thinks.....one can only hope I guess....but I guess Perth fans know more about eternal hope than the rest of us DD....LOL

Last edit: by Freezin.

rd 1 v Cl 5 years 2 weeks ago #166101

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
I would hate to see you go into your shell Freezin. I'll leave you with that.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

rd 1 v Cl 5 years 2 weeks ago #166102

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Looking forward to our banter next week mate.

rd 1 v Cl 5 years 2 weeks ago #166189

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
We’re 0-1. Same as 4 other sides. Played a good team and didn’t get the job done. Unlikely this week as well. Until the list is turned over, this is going to happen a bit. Let’s see where we are in 6 weeks, 12 weeks and by the seasons end. We need to be getting games into our good young players. Ryan, O’Reilly, Baskerville, Marshall, Snadden, Strnadica, Bennett from the weekend plus Scott, Davidson, Murdock, Robinson, Bailey ect from the Reserves. When they start pushing out players that have let us down the past 3-4 years- we’ll start turning it around. Similar to what, dare I say it, what Perth have done

rd 1 v Cl 5 years 2 weeks ago #166193

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250

KCEF wrote: We’re 0-1. Same as 4 other sides. Played a good team and didn’t get the job done. Unlikely this week as well. Until the list is turned over, this is going to happen a bit. Let’s see where we are in 6 weeks, 12 weeks and by the seasons end. We need to be getting games into our good young players. Ryan, O’Reilly, Baskerville, Marshall, Snadden, Strnadica, Bennett from the weekend plus Scott, Davidson, Murdock, Robinson, Bailey ect from the Reserves. When they start pushing out players that have let us down the past 3-4 years- we’ll start turning it around. Similar to what, dare I say it, what Perth have done

Claremont had a field day. Winners all over the ground, mids suffering leather poisoning, forwards kicking goals and their backs completely shutting down Loersch and Strnadica and holding us to 3 goals from 29 inside 50s. Our problem very much started with our mid field (if you can call it that) which failed to gain any advantage from Griffins 34 hit outs. Eardley and Snadden were respectable but Jansen disappointed. Claremont would have no regrets about letting Davies go as he had an inauspicious return to his old home. Bennett and Henson, who both like to find space, had little or no impact.
Critism can be directed at the coaches decision to leave Perham out of the side. I understand we needed more run in the side but why not generate it from your back half? Not sure Hebiton and O'Reilly give us that springboard. Marshall probably could be utilised better playing more out of the middle - especially centre bounces. Also Loersch and Strnadica played a lot of the match lumbering around the forward line together neither applying any real forward pressure.

Player ratings: 7 - Snadden, Eardley, 6 - Griffin, 5 - Henson, Jupp, Schofield, Strnadica, Winton, Jansen, Bennett, Marshall, Sharp, 4 - Bray, Davies, Loersch, O'Reilly, Cuneo, Hebiton, 3 - Ryan, Pearton, Baskerville, 2 - Manning.

Last edit: by Ti Em.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 635 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977