Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2019 Season 5 years 2 months ago #163332

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Great to hear Sanzone mention youngsters in Scott and Davidson KC....thanks for that....also interesting to read Cronan is being trialled up back, as well as O'Reilly....can't see Cronan getting much ruck time with Griffen and Strnadica playing....also O'Reilly had a swing up back in the colts last year with little joy......nice to see some options tho....read in Dodds earlier report that ex colt and Gero youngster Murphy was training well....talented sort from what I have heard....be interesting to see how much opportunity the likes of Davidson, Watson, Robinson, Curley and Murdock get this year after their debuts last year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 Season 5 years 2 months ago #163500

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

2019 Season 5 years 2 months ago #163590

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Looks like EF senior squad is finalized going on those listed player Auction groups.....Fletcher back....and great to see colts youngsters in Sharp, Rivers, Ruscoe and Luke Jackson listed as well.....tho no Dylan Curley....looks like he might continue playing colts as an over ager.....or has he gone back to Gero?.....pity if the latter.

2019 Season 5 years 2 months ago #163597

• KCEF
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
I'm pretty sure that Curley is playing with the Colts.

Not sure many of those Colts will play- maybe a couple at the backend- usually won't see them til after the State carnival

2019 Season 5 years 2 months ago #163599

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yeah true mate.....Be nice if Luke Jackson got run in the seniors tho, considering he is a monty for a top ten pick in this year's draft.....Jez Sharp as well.......fingers crossed Monaghan can get some good footy out this squad.

2019 Season 5 years 2 months ago #163601

• TheTrain
  • Thank you received: 4
Just had a look at the new add for Bupa joining the WAFL and the EF player has the old royal blue jumper with Shark on it. Will we see a return to this Guernsey in 2019? Personally I reckon it's a great jumper.

2019 Season 5 years 2 months ago #163602

• KCEF
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I think someone had mentioned earlier, Strono maybe, that there was definitely a new jumper design but I think it was reverting back to the hoops?? Though nothing has been released yet so I guess we'll wait for the games

2019 Season 5 years 2 months ago #163768

• KCEF
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Bill Monaghan was on 91.3 yesterday. Not much new news except Boekhorst and Manning tracking for Rd 1 while Kommer could have delayed start. Talked about O’Reilly who is likely to play back.

2019 Season 5 years 2 months ago #163776

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Of all the comings and goings at clubs in the off season, imo EF supporters should be the most excited about 2019 with a few new quality players, a new and proven coach, some dead wood cut adrift, guys injured from last year making appearances and so on. There should be a real buzz around the club at the moment and I wouldn't be surprised if you guys make a steep rise up the ladder if all things line up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark, Ti Em

2019 Season 5 years 2 months ago #163794

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Would like to think so BC....on the injury front it surely couldn't get any worse....hopefully the current ins, return of past EF boys, development of some good young 2018 colts and the improvement of ex AFL boys in Snadden and Jansen will provide EF with a good squad....Bill on board obviously is the icing on the cake with his proven track record of coaching nous and success.

Boekhorst and Manning will add quality to EF midfield....Strnadica will definitely improve EF ruck and forward line....up back reckon EF still lack the big defender to match opposition teams big forwards....pity Jono Marsh has left......tough start for EF tho...first five games v the 5 finalists from 2018.....need to be a minimum of 2/3 TBH to have any hope in an 18 game H&A season....but yep looking forward to the new coaches game plan and team selections.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 352 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020