OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 197 guests and 3 members online

  • Grump
  • Stand the Test
  • Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

  • bailzoop
  • Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
  • WCE1987
  • royallucky
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)

TOPIC: EF v SF

EF v SF 2 months 2 weeks ago #155202

  • ooollllrrrrrry2
  • ooollllrrrrrry2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 373
  • Thank you received: 61

Ti Em wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: Certainly doesn't matter what that clown of a coach does.


Rob is gone so time for you to move on. No doubt you will find something or someone else to moan about.


Rob is it?? That explains the perspective and views, cheers for that.

There was a time when East Fremantle didn't tolerate and accept mediocrity, how the times have well and truly changed. If the current band at the club and their loyal band of sheep (followers) remain then we won't need to worry about being down for much longer, because oblivion will take care of that and the WAFC won't lift a finger to save us.


Instead of constantly bitching about the coach. board and supporters why don't you get involved and make a difference yourself? Sure you will no longer be able to pursue your favourite hobby of complaining on here but it will at least give others a break.


No, not supporters. You made that up, however it certainly could be your view in relation to the board and coach. But hey, your the kind of guy who doesn't mind a few good helpings of mediocrity. And the old chestnut of 'run for the board yourself'. Purple circle too embedded their buddy, how about you give it a go mate?
Notice from earlier posts its about the 'lack of willingness from the players to work hard' - how about you stop bitching about them and get on board and back them up.
By Christ they have it hard enough being coached by a plonker like Rob and being bitched about by you. Perhaps if you went on the board (heaven forbid your already on it) you could sack all the players for not making ROB the coach you obviously whish him to be.


Why should i join the board? Your the one whose every post on this forum is moaning about the coach and board.


Top response, well done.

Now for just a quick run down on the coaching record (WAFL) that is on your mate Rob - without going into too much detail it sort of runs like this

Perth 1988-89 for 20 wins and 22 losses in hime and away fixtures, finals you ask? well they didn't make it in either year finishing 5th and 7th
East Fremantle 2016-18 for 14 wins and 44 losses, finals again you may well ask? alas not at the helm of our erstwhile Rob with a 6th, an 8th and a 9th.
As a supporter you can do what some would assert is complaining, whilst others may look back on a record and say - perhaps you can have a right to vent.


Rob's record as a WAFL coach will stand as it is, 108 games for 66 losses and no finals. That's a pretty good record of having ' a lack of willingness from the players to work hard'. Aptly put

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v SF 2 months 2 weeks ago #155204

  • Ti Em
  • Ti Em's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 414
  • Thank you received: 106

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: Certainly doesn't matter what that clown of a coach does.


Rob is gone so time for you to move on. No doubt you will find something or someone else to moan about.


Rob is it?? That explains the perspective and views, cheers for that.

There was a time when East Fremantle didn't tolerate and accept mediocrity, how the times have well and truly changed. If the current band at the club and their loyal band of sheep (followers) remain then we won't need to worry about being down for much longer, because oblivion will take care of that and the WAFC won't lift a finger to save us.


Instead of constantly bitching about the coach. board and supporters why don't you get involved and make a difference yourself? Sure you will no longer be able to pursue your favourite hobby of complaining on here but it will at least give others a break.


No, not supporters. You made that up, however it certainly could be your view in relation to the board and coach. But hey, your the kind of guy who doesn't mind a few good helpings of mediocrity. And the old chestnut of 'run for the board yourself'. Purple circle too embedded their buddy, how about you give it a go mate?
Notice from earlier posts its about the 'lack of willingness from the players to work hard' - how about you stop bitching about them and get on board and back them up.
By Christ they have it hard enough being coached by a plonker like Rob and being bitched about by you. Perhaps if you went on the board (heaven forbid your already on it) you could sack all the players for not making ROB the coach you obviously whish him to be.


Why should i join the board? Your the one whose every post on this forum is moaning about the coach and board.


Top response, well done.

Now for just a quick run down on the coaching record (WAFL) that is on your mate Rob - without going into too much detail it sort of runs like this

Perth 1988-89 for 20 wins and 22 losses in hime and away fixtures, finals you ask? well they didn't make it in either year finishing 5th and 7th
East Fremantle 2016-18 for 14 wins and 44 losses, finals again you may well ask? alas not at the helm of our erstwhile Rob with a 6th, an 8th and a 9th.
As a supporter you can do what some would assert is complaining, whilst others may look back on a record and say - perhaps you can have a right to vent.


Rob's record as a WAFL coach will stand as it is, 108 games for 66 losses and no finals. That's a pretty good record of having ' a lack of willingness from the players to work hard'. Aptly put


Now who is the guy who doesn't mind a few good helpings of mediocrity? I suppose you clapped the players as they trudged off yesterday?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v SF 2 months 2 weeks ago #155209

  • 58shark
  • 58shark's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3013
  • Thank you received: 258
Oh dear, we’re not only exploding, we’re imploding as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

EF v SF 2 months 2 weeks ago #155211

  • ooollllrrrrrry2
  • ooollllrrrrrry2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 373
  • Thank you received: 61

Ti Em wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: Certainly doesn't matter what that clown of a coach does.


Rob is gone so time for you to move on. No doubt you will find something or someone else to moan about.


Rob is it?? That explains the perspective and views, cheers for that.

There was a time when East Fremantle didn't tolerate and accept mediocrity, how the times have well and truly changed. If the current band at the club and their loyal band of sheep (followers) remain then we won't need to worry about being down for much longer, because oblivion will take care of that and the WAFC won't lift a finger to save us.


Instead of constantly bitching about the coach. board and supporters why don't you get involved and make a difference yourself? Sure you will no longer be able to pursue your favourite hobby of complaining on here but it will at least give others a break.


No, not supporters. You made that up, however it certainly could be your view in relation to the board and coach. But hey, your the kind of guy who doesn't mind a few good helpings of mediocrity. And the old chestnut of 'run for the board yourself'. Purple circle too embedded their buddy, how about you give it a go mate?
Notice from earlier posts its about the 'lack of willingness from the players to work hard' - how about you stop bitching about them and get on board and back them up.
By Christ they have it hard enough being coached by a plonker like Rob and being bitched about by you. Perhaps if you went on the board (heaven forbid your already on it) you could sack all the players for not making ROB the coach you obviously whish him to be.


Why should i join the board? Your the one whose every post on this forum is moaning about the coach and board.


Top response, well done.

Now for just a quick run down on the coaching record (WAFL) that is on your mate Rob - without going into too much detail it sort of runs like this

Perth 1988-89 for 20 wins and 22 losses in hime and away fixtures, finals you ask? well they didn't make it in either year finishing 5th and 7th
East Fremantle 2016-18 for 14 wins and 44 losses, finals again you may well ask? alas not at the helm of our erstwhile Rob with a 6th, an 8th and a 9th.
As a supporter you can do what some would assert is complaining, whilst others may look back on a record and say - perhaps you can have a right to vent.


Rob's record as a WAFL coach will stand as it is, 108 games for 66 losses and no finals. That's a pretty good record of having ' a lack of willingness from the players to work hard'. Aptly put


Now who is the guy who doesn't mind a few good helpings of mediocrity? I suppose you clapped the players as they trudged off yesterday?


Back to your mate Rob's coaching record, your thoughts?

By the way wasn't there, were you there clapping Rob off? Maybe you could have given the players a resounding boo on Rob's behalf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v SF 2 months 2 weeks ago #155212

  • Ti Em
  • Ti Em's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 414
  • Thank you received: 106
Those who did go to the South Freo training run at Moss St yesterday know that Rob pissed off at 3 QRT time and that after the match the East Freo players came over and clapped the members and supporters. They would (the players) be the first to admit that they were terrible yesterday - and thats putting it mildly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ti Em.

EF v SF 2 months 2 weeks ago #155218

  • KCEF
  • KCEF's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 345
  • Thank you received: 35

Ti Em wrote: Those who did go to the South Freo training run at Moss St yesterday know that Rob pissed off at 3 QRT time and that after the match the East Freo players came over and clapped the members and supporters. They would (the players) be the first to admit that they were terrible yesterday - and thats putting it mildly.


Is that true? Rob Wiley left at 3/4 time?? Surely not

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v SF 2 months 2 weeks ago #155227

  • Plus1
  • Plus1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 128
  • Thank you received: 5
Should have done us a favour and left at 3/4 time 3 months ago

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v SF 2 months 2 weeks ago #155229

  • Grey Fin
  • Grey Fin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Bench Warmer
  • Bench Warmer
  • Posts: 78
  • Thank you received: 4
He left because he was too emotional to address the players, and went back to the coaches box. Look for an ex president to put together a team to challenge the incumbent board at the AGM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v SF 2 months 2 weeks ago #155231

  • KCEF
  • KCEF's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 345
  • Thank you received: 35

Grey Fin wrote: He left because he was too emotional to address the players, and went back to the coaches box. Look for an ex president to put together a team to challenge the incumbent board at the AGM


Well that's got to be Con Trippi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v SF 2 months 2 weeks ago #155361

  • Grey Fin
  • Grey Fin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Bench Warmer
  • Bench Warmer
  • Posts: 78
  • Thank you received: 4
And I think an existing director with same initials as yours KC ...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Custodian
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags