Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v Subi 5 years 7 months ago #154384

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Hang in there ST, sadly it's been more tragic than Shark this year mate....looked like the colts game was a game of two halves, terrible start by the EF colts, but great to see them come back in the second half......Luke Jackson made his debut for the colts, at 16 and standing at 198cm, the kid has picked footy over basketball.....still no O'Reilly in the colts tho, need his goal kicking prowess....young Subi colt Schofield is gonna be some player from the looks of things....only 15 pity he will be off to Port next year with his dad from all reports.

The reserves team today sums up EF current bare bones state at present.....counted up to 8 colts boys playing and one guy B Miller??? who isn't even on EF playing list.....this squad whilst not premiership quality at full strength, has well and truly been stretched to the max this year....the reserves have played nearly 70 guys.....surely must be a record....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v Subi 5 years 7 months ago #154389

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
Well its 10 minutes into the second quarter and its Subiaco with 15 scoring shots and East Fremantle with 1, this isn't going to be pretty.

v Subi 5 years 7 months ago #154390

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: Well its 10 minutes into the second quarter and its Subiaco with 15 scoring shots and East Fremantle with 1, this isn't going to be pretty.

15 minutes in its now 18 scoring shots to 1, good news is Subiaco aren't kicking straight ( 7 goals 11 behinds) and the Sharks are dead eye dicks in front of the big sticks (the one scoring shot is a goal - Woo hoo)

v Subi 5 years 7 months ago #154392

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
East Fremantle have kicked 65 goals in their Home games whilst Subiaco have scored 129 when playing Away.
And the Inside 50's count for the Sharks at Home is significantly less than Subiaco when on the road too.
Not surprising East Fremantle were quoted with only a 2 or 3 percent chance of causing an upset.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Custodian

v Subi 5 years 7 months ago #154393

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
EF hammering the scoreboard now Oooll....pity only behinds....but honestly the squad is on its knees with availability.....Loersch and Perham rucking....colts boy Teakle rucking in the reserves, with no back up.....against the top side of each respective comp.....Hang in there boys only a half of footy left

v Subi 5 years 7 months ago #154400

• Custodian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Why was Michael Cronan not playing?

v Subi 5 years 7 months ago #154406

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I gotta say I don't think the score line reflected the output by your boys. IMO I think they had a real crack and given the quality you were missing, think Sharks supporters should be disappointed with the result as no-one likes to be beaten by 15 goals but you should be happy with the general effort of the players.

v Subi 5 years 7 months ago #154416

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Couldn’t get to see nor hear the game, but I was impressed. Reading the end result, we managed to keep the loss to under 100 points. Well done boys, another game to be proud of.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

v Subi 5 years 7 months ago #154419

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
1.7 in the last was the icing on the cake 58....I guess it was an improvement on the previous Subi encounter......been a while since EF has had 8 scoring shots on goal in a quarter, let alone v Subi for some time.......oh well could of been worse.....was really thinking of 20 goal plus hiding to be honest.....1.7.....geez that was the killer I reckon.

v Subi 5 years 7 months ago #154499

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Its actually true, we got well and truly pumped however you could think that it may have been worse. That is the really ordinary thing about it, we managed to keep it under a 100 points and we feel relieved - how bad is that?
And the Subiaco supporters reckon we had a real crack - well thank Christ we did because imagine what the score line would have been if we hadn't.
And I can't believe it was 'not surprising' East Fremantle were quoted with only a 2 or 3 % chance of causing an upset?
How any bookie could have given them more 0.001 % chance has fair dinkum got me absolutely cattle trucked, here's to Wiley's last game at the helm and these plonkers will probably send him off with a gold watch and a huge piss up.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 308 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes