• RickyCary69
  • bailzoop
  • Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
  • WCE1987
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)

TOPIC: v Subi

v Subi 2 months 4 weeks ago #154378

• Shark Tragic
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Thank you received: 7
Got to say that it's been hard to stay positive about the Sharks this year. After more than 50 years of following the Sharks, this has been by far the hardest time. Obviously we've had good years, and I should be happy that I can still make fun of my Demon mates, but this is not fun with the only light at the end of the tunnel being the freight train that's just about finished off the club.

I used to go to all games as there was always a chance we could win, but currently I doubt that we could beat $ubi reserves with a five goal head start so why keep on going? I will still be there today and again next week, but as for my supposed Shark mates who used to go every week, I've not seen them at the footy in the last two months. I really can't blame them as there's not much hope of winning so may as well enjoy yourself elsewhere.

As for Freeze, he's a shining light on this sight for the Sharks and is above criticism for his support. As for me, I stopped posting when I realised that all I was doing was bagging our defenders and other individuals in the team when in fact the problem is far greater than just a couple of players.

Anyway, I will probably drift back here occasionally but for now my focus is today as the Sharks give the undefeated $ubi a fearful belting. Carn the Sharks!!! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruddiger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Shark Tragic.

v Subi 2 months 4 weeks ago #154384

• Freezin
  • Freezin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 419
Hang in there ST, sadly it's been more tragic than Shark this year mate....looked like the colts game was a game of two halves, terrible start by the EF colts, but great to see them come back in the second half......Luke Jackson made his debut for the colts, at 16 and standing at 198cm, the kid has picked footy over basketball.....still no O'Reilly in the colts tho, need his goal kicking prowess....young Subi colt Schofield is gonna be some player from the looks of things....only 15 pity he will be off to Port next year with his dad from all reports.

The reserves team today sums up EF current bare bones state at present.....counted up to 8 colts boys playing and one guy B Miller??? who isn't even on EF playing list.....this squad whilst not premiership quality at full strength, has well and truly been stretched to the max this year....the reserves have played nearly 70 guys.....surely must be a record....

v Subi 2 months 4 weeks ago #154389

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Thank you received: 61
Well its 10 minutes into the second quarter and its Subiaco with 15 scoring shots and East Fremantle with 1, this isn't going to be pretty.

v Subi 2 months 4 weeks ago #154390

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Thank you received: 61

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: Well its 10 minutes into the second quarter and its Subiaco with 15 scoring shots and East Fremantle with 1, this isn't going to be pretty.

15 minutes in its now 18 scoring shots to 1, good news is Subiaco aren't kicking straight ( 7 goals 11 behinds) and the Sharks are dead eye dicks in front of the big sticks (the one scoring shot is a goal - Woo hoo)

v Subi 2 months 4 weeks ago #154392

• westaussieguy
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 185
East Fremantle have kicked 65 goals in their Home games whilst Subiaco have scored 129 when playing Away.
And the Inside 50's count for the Sharks at Home is significantly less than Subiaco when on the road too.
Not surprising East Fremantle were quoted with only a 2 or 3 percent chance of causing an upset.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Custodian

v Subi 2 months 4 weeks ago #154393

• Freezin
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
EF hammering the scoreboard now Oooll....pity only behinds....but honestly the squad is on its knees with availability.....Loersch and Perham rucking....colts boy Teakle rucking in the reserves, with no back up.....against the top side of each respective comp.....Hang in there boys only a half of footy left

v Subi 2 months 4 weeks ago #154400

• Custodian
  • Thank you received: 43
Why was Michael Cronan not playing?

v Subi 2 months 4 weeks ago #154406

• BC
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 710
I gotta say I don't think the score line reflected the output by your boys. IMO I think they had a real crack and given the quality you were missing, think Sharks supporters should be disappointed with the result as no-one likes to be beaten by 15 goals but you should be happy with the general effort of the players.

v Subi 2 months 4 weeks ago #154416

• 58shark
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 258
Couldn’t get to see nor hear the game, but I was impressed. Reading the end result, we managed to keep the loss to under 100 points. Well done boys, another game to be proud of.

2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

v Subi 2 months 4 weeks ago #154419

• Freezin
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
1.7 in the last was the icing on the cake 58....I guess it was an improvement on the previous Subi encounter......been a while since EF has had 8 scoring shots on goal in a quarter, let alone v Subi for some time.......oh well could of been worse.....was really thinking of 20 goal plus hiding to be honest.....1.7.....geez that was the killer I reckon.

Moderators: Custodian
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags