Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v Subi 5 years 8 months ago #154184

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Fark sorry guys but it has to be done......gonna be over within the first 60 seconds when Subi will be 5 goals up.....but hey you never know......LOL.....yeah we all know what is gonna happen sadly.....really can't see the point of Wiley exposing young Shark colts boys in Watson, Davidson, Robinson and Murdock to a pointless thrashing....if the senior guys aren't leading from the front, not sure what these youngsters are gonna gain from a Subi hammering....stick them back into the colts game, in prep for the finals.

TBH a million changes need to be made after that EP witches hat debacle last Sat...but who goes out and who comes in?.....is Griffen injured?....Cronan in....perhaps give Bonomelli a debut....tough debut though......Henson, Scott and C Holmes back in perhaps....fark knows TBH....penultimate game in Wileys illustrious coaching career in the WAFL....why spoil it with an upset of the millennium victory over Subi......let's stick to what we have become used to during Wileys 3 year tenure....10-15 goal hammering week in week out.....though another one of those actually suggests Subi have gone backwards and EF have improved after their initial 100pt plus loss to Subi earlier in the year.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v Subi 5 years 8 months ago #154189

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
griffen did his hammy again

v Subi 5 years 8 months ago #154285

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
East FremantleFB 13 Jayden Schofield 10 Jonathon Marsh 42 Joshua Cuneo
SubiacoFF 10 Kyle Halligan 19 Bradley Stevenson 18 Ben Sokol
East FremantleHB 33 Aaron Holmes 22 Dylan Winton 49 Zachary Jackson
SubiacoHF 2 Justin Joyce 17 Lachlan Delahunty 6 Rowen Powell
East FremantleC 31 Thomas Marshall 40 Milan Murdock 21 Sean Fletcher
SubiacoC 1 Kyal Horsley 9 Joshua Deluca 11 Benjamin Newton
East FremantleHF 7 Cameron Eardley 8 Matthew Jupp 34 Jamie Meade
SubiacoHB 8 Angus Litherland 20 Clancy Wheeler 3 Hayden Kennedy
East FremantleFF 11 George Hampson 29 Cameron Loersch 44 Ben Harding
SubiacoFB 35 Drew Rohde 21 Jordan Lockyer 36 Aaron Heal
East Fremantle
FOLLOWERS
36 Michael Cronan
20 Dion Anthony
4 Jordan Snadden
East Fremantle
INTERCHANGE
48 Jye Clements
14 James Harrold
5 Sean Henson
38 Zac Mccarrey
9 Jack Perham
55 Kim Schofield
61 Dylan Williams
Subiaco
INTERCHANGE
14 Ryan Borchet
30 Jacob Miller
54 Thomas Edwards-Baldwin
7 Adam Cockie
48 McKenzie Lawrence
25 Michael Braut
22 Max Walters
Subiaco
FOLLOWERS
23 Zac Clarke
5 Leigh Kitchin
15 Christopher Phelan
Ins J. Clements, M. Cronan, S. Henson, A. Holmes, T. Marshall, Z. Mccarrey, K. Schofield, D. Williams
Outs C. Davidson, J. Griffin, L. Pearton, C. Robinson, N. Watson
Ins M. Braut, M. Lawrence, M. Walters, B. Stevenson, J. Miller
Outs G. Clark, B. Fimmano

Last edit: by strono.

v Subi 5 years 8 months ago #154298

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
What is the deal on young EF defender Chris Scott?....our of favour with the selection committee or just not playing good enough footy of late?...pretty sure the likes of Winton, Jupp, Creasey, Aaron Holmes and Cuneo are honest at best, are they EF future for success? Would like to think the likes of Scott, Davidson and Bailey(when fit) would be the future of any EF defence and future success.....just scratching my head as to why Scott hasn't had a recall,considering some recent hammering.....be disappointing to see him pack it in and head back to Gero for some lower key footy....he is better than that surely....was close to drafting last year....from memory he was the 3rd tall defender behind WBD Naughton and GWS Taylor in the state 18s last year.

I see another 2017 colts premiership player in Dylan Williams could get a debut.....looks small though at a 175cm.....though Murdock is smaller and played well v EP last week from all accounts....surely Bonomelli would of been a better bet at CHF than someone like Jupp as listed. Cronan is in for a tough day with no back up v Clarke and DelaHunty....though Loersch can ruck....but then who plays up front then

Last edit: by Freezin.

v Subi 5 years 8 months ago #154299

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
How does Jye Clements get anywhere near a League squad???

Agree on Scott- get him in

v Subi 5 years 8 months ago #154309

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
FF2.....how am I bagging or condeming those boys?.....not saying they are crap, just saying they are honest.....plenty of honest players out there, doesn't make them bad or useless....Merv Carrott and Peter LeCras were both all time fave players of mine......we're they a Doug Green or a Michael Brennan?.....I have no doubt Jupp and Winton are fighting a losing battle, just think perhaps a change might be in order.....it's not as though they have much competition for their respective spots......but hey understand your concern at my comments not being privy to see them play like u obviously do.....but I do rely on family and mates close to the club who see them play most weeks

As for negativity, naaaagh don't think so......I am always on here starting topics for EF.....talking both the good and the bad.....I respect your opinion and yeah give me a roasting no probs, but also tell me what you think should be done, instead of trolling yourself with negativity of your own about my apparent lack of insight and then pissing off......would love to hear your opinion.....and bit more often too esp since you obviously live in Perth.....think I am doing well still supporting and chatting about EF and the WAFL from where I live.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark, BC, Ti Em

Last edit: by Freezin.

v Subi 5 years 8 months ago #154310

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250

Footyfan2 wrote: Freezing a big call to condemn Jupp and company from New Zealand. These poor buggers are under the pump every game. And you have tha audacity to call them honest footballers! Amongst the names you mentioned are former draft combine boys. You ever thought how good they’d be in a stronger team? Remember these honest players are in their early 20’s. As for Young Scott he is far off the mark in becoming a regular league footballer. It is disappointing Freezing you bag the boys, the club consistently. I suggest if you don’t have anything positive to say about our club, don’t say anything at all! Troll your gossip elsewhere.

Big call to condemn any old easts supporter for being less then complimentary with the team at the moment - where ever they may be based. These are frustrating times. C'mon East Freo people our numbers are dwindling - lets not turn on each other.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

v Subi 5 years 8 months ago #154318

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ti Em...got no probs with FF2 stating his views, obviously he is closer to the players, club etc than me and rightly sticking up for those boys......can only base my opinion of the the close confidantes I get my info from, some who have and had sons playing currently and in the past at the club.....plus friends and family who go every week to watch the boys play thru thick and thin.....and have done so since the early 70s......no harm in sharing views venting concerns.....

tho did think it was a bit strange an EF fan calling another EF fan a troll for posting on an EF forum....I just wish FF2 would post more here as obviously he is close to the club and a passionate EF fan......sometimes to get a reaction you need some action.....good or bad it may be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

v Subi 5 years 8 months ago #154322

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I can't believe anyone would doubt your passion for the club freez...obviously Ff2 hasn't bothered to read any or all of your other 5500 posts. If he/she did, then they'd understand you're one of the fairest and most loyal EF posters on this site.

Last edit: by BC.

v Subi 5 years 8 months ago #154378

• Shark Tragic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Got to say that it's been hard to stay positive about the Sharks this year. After more than 50 years of following the Sharks, this has been by far the hardest time. Obviously we've had good years, and I should be happy that I can still make fun of my Demon mates, but this is not fun with the only light at the end of the tunnel being the freight train that's just about finished off the club.

I used to go to all games as there was always a chance we could win, but currently I doubt that we could beat $ubi reserves with a five goal head start so why keep on going? I will still be there today and again next week, but as for my supposed Shark mates who used to go every week, I've not seen them at the footy in the last two months. I really can't blame them as there's not much hope of winning so may as well enjoy yourself elsewhere.

As for Freeze, he's a shining light on this sight for the Sharks and is above criticism for his support. As for me, I stopped posting when I realised that all I was doing was bagging our defenders and other individuals in the team when in fact the problem is far greater than just a couple of players.

Anyway, I will probably drift back here occasionally but for now my focus is today as the Sharks give the undefeated $ubi a fearful belting. Carn the Sharks!!! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruddiger

Last edit: by Shark Tragic.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 345 guests and one member online

• westaussieguy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977