Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Where are the Bristow Brothers? 5 years 7 months ago #153126

• puppy
  • puppy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

Freezin wrote: Considering Ellis and Mirco had been on EF injury list all season with no preseason, any footy at this point in the season is good footy, in prep for doing the 2019 preseason in Oct/Nov....is the standard of reserves footy a similar standard or better than B grade and C1 grade Ammos?.....less training demands......as for LA.....did his hammy at EF training a while back.....sounds like his body is shot at 30 years young.....as for Bristow ......fark knows.....but to be honest I would rather see Cronan, Watson and O'Reilly getting games over Jimmy.....

Lol no. I would put James ahead any of those guys. He played this season with a dodgy shoulder which obviously effected his performance. When he is fit & in form he offers an important focal point in attack & can also ruck. I would love to have both him & Loersh in the forward line at the same time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where are the Bristow Brothers? 5 years 7 months ago #153129

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
James Bristow definitely playing for GinGin. Played the last 5 games there in fact.

Another one who was listed with a season ending injury yet ended up playing elsewhere. Very worrying!!!

Lets hope the new coach can suit this shit out!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 359 guests and one member online

• mikeh

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes