Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 8 months ago #153909

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Obviously not getting to games live, but are the players actually trying?...is it a mental thing off just going thru the motions because the coach is going and the spoon is already in the bag....or are they simply physically unfit, where they are unable to compete.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 8 months ago #153911

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
I don't mean to wander off the topic heading nor be too critical but for pete's sake!
Sounds like no effort was made in today's match.
Very disappointing is an understatement to say the least.
For East Fremantle to finish the match with 66 Ball Disposals per Goal is a very poor return indeed.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 8 months ago #153913

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

westaussieguy wrote: I don't mean to wander off the topic heading nor be too critical but for pete's sake!
Sounds like no effort was made in today's match.
Very disappointing is an understatement to say the least.
For East Fremantle to finish the match with 66 Ball Disposals per Goal is a very poor return indeed.

Fine to wander off topic for mine, seems like a fair assessment for me and it appears that the majority of players were wandering off a bit also.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 8 months ago #153917

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Wiley should never have been allowed to finish the season out. I think more damage has been done him staying on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grey Fin, ooollllrrrrrry2

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 8 months ago #153985

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
anyone not happy with the board & wish to get on please do so....basically you only need to nominate before 31st oct
instead of sitting behind a keyboard you cud be taking the club fwd to a new successful era
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ti Em

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 8 months ago #154228

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
Advertising has closed and the club must be close to interviewing. If thats the case, it might not be too long until an appointment.

Subi
SF

Next 2 games- you'd hope the players would dig deep knowing the likely new coach is watching

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 8 months ago #154635

• Grey Fin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
New coach is likely watching from Melbourne........

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 7 months ago #154657

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
According to JT he is watching from the North Melbourne football club....their Football Development Manager......coached Cl colts to a flag a few years back.....but hey with all their riches anyone can do that I have read.....pity Sumich not interested, wiped a sigh of relief Waterman wasn't either.....Ayres would be too expensive.....McPhee looking for a cruisey school footy job at some fancy Melbourne school most likely.......on the recruiting front EF sounding out Geelong VFL skipper Aktins.....sounds like a Hockey or Kitchin type....perhaps Taylor might bend his ear......or even better Taylor comes back too......

Decision to be made by Sept......no mention of Woewodin or Monaghan.....or Oooll's "favourite" EF colts coach Brennan......my only concern regarding the NM fella is he is a highly recognized development coach.....wasn't that Wiley's forte?....though this guy is 3 decades younger development wise I guess......time will tell

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 7 months ago #154746

• Grey Fin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
CEO Shimmon was at Claremont same time as Dyer. Coincidence that he is now chasing Dyer....hmm, conspiracy theories arise .....Monaghan is West Perth or not at all. Just hope they select the best candidate, not there favourites. Dyer is still a chance to secure a job at another club in Melbourne, so hope they don’t wait too long and miss out on someone else.....but past history says they might. Still think they need an East Ftle person to steady the ship

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 7 months ago #154747

• Grey Fin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Believe there is team gathering to do just that ,,,,,,

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 338 guests and one member online

• Whitey

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977