Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

McNamarra retires 5 years 8 months ago #150764

• ruddiger
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

McNamarra retires 5 years 8 months ago #150765

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
He’s been a real stalwart for the Sharks. Showed loyalty that a lot of players don’t. Blue and white through and through.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruddiger

McNamarra retires 5 years 8 months ago #150802

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Not the way JMac should of gone out on....injured in the 3rd finishing his career on the bench and with a loss.....sounds like a better effort but once again just not good enough.....great to see Loersch kicking goals.......well done WP, like every good side they stepped up when needed.

Amazing what a few returning players can do from injury ....well done to the reserves on their win...few more to come back post bye.....great win by the colts.....be interesting to see if Luke Jackson plays footy after Australia got knocked out of the u/17 champs yesterday...with a bye next week, there will be plenty of time for him to rest from all his recent elite sporting endeavours.....

McNamarra retires 5 years 8 months ago #150803

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Correct me if i'm wrong, did Wiley give JMac a serve when he came off injured. From what i saw, it looked that way. Bloody good player JMac and a loss to Old Easts.

McNamarra retires 5 years 8 months ago #150806

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Listening to the game, I heard an interesting comment come through from the background. It was when we were in the front, some cockhead screamed out “you’re an idiot Monahagn”. It came from the WP section, so surely big Bill deserves more respect than that? He’s done a good job in this lopsided competition.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 298 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • one time only
  • DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes