Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wiley 5 years 9 months ago #149229

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Well EFFC are backing Wiley to the hilt.....interesting comments from the head honcho's in Stewart and Shimmon in regards to team morale and injuries.....28% strike rate from Robbie.....in all honesty if Perth thrash EF on the weekend, not sure what Wiley has to offer the club bar getting his nephew McInnes over from EP next year once WCE delist him.....I guess Stewart and Shimmon can't do anything else but back Wiley considering it was their decision to extend his contract early last year till 2019....not sure their thinking but I guess what is done is done....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wiley 5 years 9 months ago #149242

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
They have to. The broom needs to go through the whole club. President. CEO. Board. I think Wiley will walk at the end of the season.

Wiley 5 years 9 months ago #149247

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
In one respect I'm actually quite glad the President and CEO have come out and backed him, how often has that occurred only to see a coach then resign shortly after. Has often been the kiss of death before, one can only hope it happens here.

Wiley 5 years 9 months ago #149250

• Observer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Agree they have to back him in after the pointless extension, tramp him and they have to find the coin that they don't have to pay him out. Paying him out shows you have no idea in the first place! Wiley holds the cards in this situation. More touch ups and people stop coming through the gate and sponsors start to walk away. If he has lost the playing group it becomes a stand off.

Wiley 5 years 9 months ago #149264

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
I do believe the blue whites are on state wide television this week too.

Wiley 5 years 9 months ago #149268

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: In one respect I'm actually quite glad the President and CEO have come out and backed him, how often has that occurred only to see a coach then resign shortly after. Has often been the kiss of death before, one can only hope it happens here.

Yes it's usually an indication that the knives are being sharpened as the words are being spoken!

Wiley 5 years 9 months ago #149301

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Its pretty concerning we flog you guys and then lose to Perth and Claremont before that, I reckon you guys need to do something about Wiley and Co, because we are not that great tbh.

Wiley 5 years 9 months ago #149304

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
Perhaps Trump can fly over and give Wiley a very nice letter (a very nice letter apparently solved the North Korean matter) telling him not to come Monday, in particular those Monday's that are Foundation Day derbies.

Wiley 5 years 9 months ago #149468

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
Time to do the honourable thing and walk.

You've lost the players Rob

Wiley 5 years 9 months ago #149469

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
I wonder if Wiley did walk, he would take that injury curse of his with him.....

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 176 guests and 3 members online

• Freezin
  • Demons Forever
  • Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr