Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

V Peel 5 years 10 months ago #148312

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Can anyone tell me why Chris Scott gets demoted after 2 games...yet certain senior defenders keep going around each week?....surely Scott is worth persevering with......good to see Kommer and Ryan back.....I guess ditto to JMac......the reserves haven't even got a fit ruckman available...gonna be another long day from the looks of things....pity LA did his hammy last week....out for a month...think that is his career done and dusted sadly....oh well just got to hope I guess...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V Peel 5 years 10 months ago #148315

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
There are too many changes each week. They need to let the young guys settle. Unless its a discipline thing, Scott should've stayed in

V Peel 5 years 10 months ago #148323

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250

Freezin wrote: Can anyone tell me why Chris Scott gets demoted after 2 games...yet certain senior defenders keep going around each week?....surely Scott is worth persevering with......good to see Kommer and Ryan back.....I guess ditto to JMac......the reserves haven't even got a fit ruckman available...gonna be another long day from the looks of things....pity LA did his hammy last week....out for a month...think that is his career done and dusted sadly....oh well just got to hope I guess...

Really disappointing to see Scott come out of the side. He was amongst our best in both of his 2 league games, albeit probably not that difficult but still a baffling exclusion. Wiley should be moved on for that alone (just kidding, but definitely pissed about this one). Good to see Thomas Marshall back - wrong to have dropped him last week. Likewise good to see Nick Kommer and JMac back too.

Last edit: by Ti Em.

V Peel 5 years 10 months ago #148378

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
I am very happy for 'shark 58' 'freezin' and all the other Old Easts supporters on here. Congratulations to the club.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark, gtrxuone, Ti Em

V Peel 5 years 10 months ago #148382

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Cheers Ark.....hopefully four points that can instill some belief into the playing group and fans a like.....good to see a nice spread of goalkickers.....well done to the reserves too on their win.....nice not to be on the end of a Peel whitewash for a change...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

V Peel 5 years 10 months ago #148389

• Shark Tragic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Think I owe Winton an apology. Superb. First three quarters of Marsh, wow. And Hampson, won the game for the Sharks by being simply brilliant in the contest.

Last edit: by Shark Tragic.

V Peel 5 years 10 months ago #148391

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250
Georgie was huge today. BOG for us. Closely followed by Jono Marsh. Solid display today by all with not 1 passenger. The Ins were all really good. Really impressed with James Harrold's game today helping out down back. Leon Pearton was also really good. Ambrose Ryan was lively too in the forward line. Great last quarter today to hold peel to a few points despite them having the breeze.

V Peel 5 years 10 months ago #148393

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Well done Sharks. Made it 2-0 by the real WAFL teams over the Alignments
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Last edit: by mikeh.

V Peel 5 years 10 months ago #148394

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Did I hear that George had 37 touches? That was some game from him. Agree that there were no passengers today. If we can continue this form and pick up a few more valuable wins then I will be happy to wear egg on face for asking for coaching changes. Long way to go yet.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

V Peel 5 years 10 months ago #148395

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Great form reversal for the Sharks over the 2 time reigning premiers.Really happy for the coach also.A Wa Footy Great.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 279 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes