Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sums it up 5 years 10 months ago #147572

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Ark pretty sure EF president was merely responding to JT assertion that EF metro area was ageing and not as productive as past decades....I reckon compared to every WA club in the last 20 years EF has produced the most AFL draftees to play 100+ AFL games of footy....might not have produced the most drafted.....but definitely the most in terms of longevity though.....pity nil longevity for EF though......

As for the "ground", good to hear the playing surface has improved for the players, would be worse if the playing surface matched the outbuildings and players were getting injured all the time..hang on has anyone seen EF injury list?...just got to update the the other areas to keep the fans and journos safe I guess.....but isn't that the council's remit?.....The council just want the land to sell and line their pockets.....anyway the decrepit outbuildings match the decrepit residents who don't want EF oval to become like Cl oval.....wasn't their talk of a rec centre as well as flats being built around EF oval?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 524 guests and 4 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • screemar
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync