Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v EP 5 years 10 months ago #147398

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Freezin wrote: Daly, Loersch and Scott to debut.....good win by the colts....after half time the reserves have all stayed in the change rooms....tho good to see Lester-Smith kick a couple and LA get 20 odd touches.... other than that it is a concern your reserves have 30 odd inside 50s for 4 goals midway thru the last..... especially after what the league side has produced the last few weeks.....

Vg win by the colts, game in two parts but your boys did it at the business end.

Ressies was good game and yep after half time it seemed that some of your players went missing. Liam Anthony seemed to me to be (in an old vernacular) 2 stone over the playing limit.

The wind was horrendous and it never ceases to amaze me when folk on the sidelines don't understand the issues it creates, most annoying when dumb comments come from a former afl/vfl player, thought they would understand .........!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v EP 5 years 10 months ago #147447

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
i never blame the umpires & I dont know if it was all 3 of them or anyone in particular but some of their decisions were mind bongling & mostly against ef which proved costly

the report on wellingham was rubbish....a fair bump that just winded snadden
needless to say it will be thrown out

v EP 5 years 10 months ago #147449

• The Golden Fleece
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Correct Strono a deplorable decision
Those three today were a three ring circus at times

v EP 5 years 10 months ago #147467

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Strong word around Shark Park, Wiley set to step down. Apparently some want him to see the year out but others are happy for him to go now.

v EP 5 years 10 months ago #147473

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
gee...John Townsend has had a fair old crack at you blokes in The West.

thewest.com.au/sport/wafl/the-tuesday-wa...e-club-ng-b88829403z

v EP 5 years 10 months ago #147474

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

BC wrote: gee...John Townsend has had a fair old crack at you blokes in The West.

Sorry to be flippant because it is a serious article but I found myself wondering if the "unnamed Swans supporter" referred to in the piece may be a contributor to Ozfooty?? :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mighty Bulldogs

v EP 5 years 10 months ago #147476

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
the description used by JT is exactly how I imagine Swandog would look.....although in saying that, you see many with similar appearances at Bogandean. ;-)

v EP 5 years 10 months ago #147478

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350

mikeh wrote:

BC wrote: gee...John Townsend has had a fair old crack at you blokes in The West.

Sorry to be flippant because it is a serious article but I found myself wondering if the "unnamed Swans supporter" referred to in the piece may be a contributor to Ozfooty?? :woohoo:

Did he have a thesaurus tucked under his arm? :lol:
Get on your bike.

v EP 5 years 10 months ago #147494

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

astro wrote: Strong word around Shark Park, Wiley set to step down. Apparently some want him to see the year out but others are happy for him to go now.

On win loss record alone, Wiley is a dead man walking. Not too sure who EF would or could get.....perhaps Harry Taylor whilst on the Geelong long term injury list with his foot injury can "step" in.......

v EP 5 years 10 months ago #147504

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 249

astro wrote: Strong word around Shark Park, Wiley set to step down. Apparently some want him to see the year out but others are happy for him to go now.

Is he not contracted until the end of next season? Might be the case like last year when Wiley had reportedly offered to step down. To help try to put things into a little perspective with many lining up to kick Wiley (metaphorically speaking), the team that lost on Sunday had 3 debutantes and 1 playing his 2nd game. 10 players with less than 10 league games. Carl Green was playing his 12th and Corey Holmes his 14th. Only 5 have played more than 50 games with Sean Henson the most experienced player with 111 games. Their opponents had 13 current AFL listed players plus Wellingham and MaGinness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Last edit: by Ti Em.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 365 guests and one member online

• Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL