Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Injury list 5 years 11 months ago #146650

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
18 players listed out with injury....Eardley elbow 1-2 weeks is a big loss, Ryan foot 2-4 weeks, Kommer 2-4 weeks....JMac hip TBC...LesterSmith knee 1-2 weeks is a positive....long term guys are Boekhorst season, Cronan 10 weeks thumb.....Ellis 6 weeks.... obviously not all 18 are first 22....but sure as bites away at ones depth....plus EF don't have their first allocated bye till round 12 to eat into the injury list weeks off..though their is the state game soon....

Postitives are Loersch and Anthony back on the park.....but both are probably another week or two away....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

Injury list 5 years 11 months ago #146653

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Tell me about it Freez - EP and PFC were two teams that did not need injuries, so what did we get...

Injury list 5 years 11 months ago #146660

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Losing Boekhorst in the first 5 min was a killer... was hoping the fella would provide the team with some much needed outside zip....losing Ryan is frustrating too... knows how to find the scoreboard, just sadly of late he has kicked 0.6 after kicking 3.0 first game up....what is the other Wynne like?...Wiley has given Russell a couple of games...is it Jesse's turn now....losing Eardley will hurt....I guess Harding or Burton will get a run now.....which isn't a bad thing....is JMac done now?.....

Injury list 5 years 11 months ago #146663

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250
I think Rob Wiley has erred in playing Russell Wynne infont of Jesse. Russell and Carl Green were both lucky to keep their spot after the Claremont game. Also I think Ben Harding should of played ahead of Russell Wynne in the derby - lucky for Ben he didn't. Eardley and Kommer are badly missed - I would move Jono Marsh into the mid field as it seems a waste to play him down back. With the mid field destroyed against South's it should of happened last week.

Last edit: by Ti Em.

Injury list 5 years 11 months ago #146664

• Plus1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
I agree totally re Marsh. Why would the coaching group not throw him in the middle , we were getting torched in there. Were they scared of it blowing out past 100 plus. It didn't help havin him back anyway from what i saw.
Even putting hampson in there was questionable, he looked on 1 leg from the start.
I would have thrown schofeild in earlier as well.

Injury list 5 years 11 months ago #146666

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
Umm no offence but you have worked out malthouse's 2 IC not much of a coach haven't you guys?

Injury list 5 years 11 months ago #146667

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

Freezin wrote: Losing Boekhorst in the first 5 min was a killer... was hoping the fella would provide the team with some much needed outside zip....losing Ryan is frustrating too... knows how to find the scoreboard, just sadly of late he has kicked 0.6 after kicking 3.0 first game up....what is the other Wynne like?...Wiley has given Russell a couple of games...is it Jesse's turn now....losing Eardley will hurt....I guess Harding or Burton will get a run now.....which isn't a bad thing....is JMac done now?.....

Freezin - apologies for jumping on this thread, but just wanted to let you know I sent you a PM. Cheers

Injury list 5 years 11 months ago #146668

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250

Stand the Test wrote: Umm no offence but you have worked out malthouse's 2 IC not much of a coach haven't you guys?

I will hold judgement. You don't rate him, fair enough - who would you have in his place instead
?

Injury list 5 years 11 months ago #146670

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
Me, I would got all the money you threw at recruits and have thrown it at sumich.

Injury list 5 years 11 months ago #146673

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So let's see if Wiley swings a few changes....can't do any harm....Harding in for Eardley, J Wynne in for Ryan....put Hampson to FF....Marsh to the midfield, Scott in to defence since Marsh won't be there....Eardley and Ryan two enforced outs.....with one of R Wynne or Green out.....with Scott coming in for one of them.....will Loersch be rushed back perhaps....

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 286 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes