Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EF V CL 6 years 1 week ago #145789

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Freezin wrote:

Singha wrote: It’s quite recent mate, from around the time of your last premiership

.reckon it is a pic of some lovely in 1973 when Subi ended their still existing WAFL record premiership drought of 49 years......Karen Pini was gorgeous but not that gorgeous in 1998!....LOL...nice try tho....

You obviously never saw the Pirrelli calandar, never did like all the bushes in all of their pictures they often needed brazillian gardener.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF V CL 6 years 1 week ago #145790

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145

Stand the Test wrote: Heartbreaker for EF. About 100 times more people would have sat in lounge and watched the 2nd WA franchise play the western Sydney franchise in a vey plain game of largely meaningless footy. What a joke!!!

That game was over by 2:30 pm.

EF V CL 6 years 1 week ago #145802

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250
Anyone know if any of yesterday's umpires were named in the best for Claremont?

EF V CL 6 years 1 week ago #145869

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Some worrying trends in both the league & reserves team so far this season.
Numbers below show +/- possession and inside 50s counts against each team.

EF v Peel - League
Possessions
Inside 50s
Lost by 2 goals.

Reserves
Possessions
+59
Inside 50s
Lost by 8 goals

EF v Perth - League
Possessions
+46
Inside 50s
Won by 1 goal.

Reserves
+53
Inside 50s
Won by 1 goal.

EF v Claremont - League
Possessions
+33
Inside 50s
Lost by 1 goal.

Reserves
Possessions
+80
Inside 50s
+4
Lost by 1 goal.

To me (apart from the Peel league game) it's obvious we over possess for little return in both the league & reserves. One could say we lack tall options and have no confidence to go forward. Loersch at 203cm & 99kg at FF and Jimmy Bristow at CHF would be terrific options that would help. In the meantime we need to seriously revisit our game plan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

EF V CL 6 years 1 week ago #145872

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And who has been moved to the ruck when Griffin needs a break the last couple of weeks? - Jack Perham (185 cm)who is one of our few targets forward. Also our small forwards were hopeless yesterday (apart from Fletcher). Really we need our fringe players to start stepping up.

EF V CL 6 years 1 week ago #145878

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Jacks actually taller than that Ti Em. He's about 192cms but I know what you mean - not overly tall to be rucking. That's why Jimmy Bristow is very important to our makeup both in helping Griff and as a KP forward.

Keep in mind we still have L.Anthony, Hampson and Jimmy Bristow to come into the team plus Loersch at FF and we look dangerous.

EF V CL 6 years 1 week ago #145880

• Observer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Been over possessing the ball for little return for years. Every week the stats show players racking up 20 plus possessions but they are cheap and really don't hurt the opposition. For mine Hampson and Anthony week to week propositions and have a proven history of soft tissue injuries. Loresch 200 plus cm and on the Gold Coast list for 2 to 3 years without cracking a senior game. Drafted from South Colts, a wait and see for mine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

EF V CL 6 years 1 week ago #145881

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Obsever: I would agree with all of that -- undder Malaxos I think they did it because the club lacked a key forward, as you stressed, but under Rob W., I fear that it is more down to the coach's philosophy.

EF V CL 6 years 1 week ago #145886

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Observer wrote: Been over possessing the ball for little return for years. Every week the stats show players racking up 20 plus possessions but they are cheap and really don't hurt the opposition. For mine Hampson and Anthony week to week propositions and have a proven history of soft tissue injuries. Loresch 200 plus cm and on the Gold Coast list for 2 to 3 years without cracking a senior game. Drafted from South Colts, a wait and see for mine.

Not sure if LA is a week to week proposition considering he has not played a league game for over a year. With Georgie hopefully we can get 12 games with any more a bonus.

EF V CL 6 years 1 week ago #145887

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ArkRoyal wrote: Obsever: I would agree with all of that -- undder Malaxos I think they did it because the club lacked a key forward, as you stressed, but under Rob W., I fear that it is more down to the coach's philosophy.

Well i regularly.hear him telling them the complete opposite so cannot agree with your assessment.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 388 guests and 5 members online

• Beasley Hutton
  • Freezin
  • Demons Forever
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020