Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EF V CL 6 years 5 days ago #145715

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

westaussieguy wrote: Apparently one of the best games of footy you'd see anywhere.
Had heard East Fremantle were leading up until three quarter time. Then the scores see-sawed in the last term. Claremont kicking the winning goal about 10 seconds before the final siren..
Would have been a good match to go see.

They won it right on the siren, kicked the goal, then siren went. We had plenty of chances to win the game after yet another fade out. I was so wrapped up in the game, i missed the name of our lad that gave away the free kick that lost us the game. FFS Robbie, what are you going to do about our stamina???
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF V CL 6 years 5 days ago #145722

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250

Freezin wrote: Another second half fade away.....3 games on the trot now.....thought Wiley said EF preseason was all about improving their fitness......any of those 4 behinds at the death difficult shots on goal?

Poor 3rd, so so last. Not sure if it fitness we can blame because we kept coming in the last. We were a little unlucky today with a couple of dodgy umpire calls in the dying moments obviously but really we have our poor 3rd quarter to blame. There is always next week i suppose.

Last edit: by Ti Em.

EF V CL 6 years 5 days ago #145725

• Shark Tragic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Okay, my ten cents worth, and I really don’t give a flying f*ck about what any Tiger supporter thinks given that they’ve had bugger all posts on Ozfooty in six months.

Big fan of Howson since colts. He should never play league again as my grandma with emphysema would show more fight than he does. There is not one iota of evidence to suggest he will improve and give the Sharks a target. I’m shattered as definitely like him.

Jonathon Griffen. Good game. For Claremont. Killed us several times. Not leading by example with his decision making. Has huge kick on him but use that weapon!

That free at the end was just ridiculous by the umps but no doubt some Chardonnay drinking Tiger supporter thinks it was a great call. You just want consistent interpretation, but no chance of that when the arse clowns are deciding games.

First time at the new Claremont oval and impressive. Best can bar by a country mile in the WAFL even though they are thieving fucks.

EF V CL 6 years 5 days ago #145728

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

Shark Tragic wrote: Okay, my ten cents worth, and I really don’t give a flying f*ck about what any Tiger supporter thinks given that they’ve had bugger all posts on Ozfooty in six months.

Big fan of Howson since colts. He should never play league again as my grandma with emphysema would show more fight than he does. There is not one iota of evidence to suggest he will improve and give the Sharks a target. I’m shattered as definitely like him.

Jonathon Griffen. Good game. For Claremont. Killed us several times. Not leading by example with his decision making. Has huge kick on him but use that weapon!

That free at the end was just ridiculous by the umps but no doubt some Chardonnay drinking Tiger supporter thinks it was a great call. You just want consistent interpretation, but no chance of that when the arse clowns are deciding games.

First time at the new Claremont oval and impressive. Best can bar by a country mile in the WAFL even though they are thieving fucks.

My favourite game review this year

EF V CL 6 years 5 days ago #145732

• Shark Tragic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Singha, if your photo is from a recent Oobi Doobi newsletter, send me a membership form now. It’s rare to see quality photos of lions.

EF V CL 6 years 5 days ago #145736

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
It’s quite recent mate, from around the time of your last premiership

EF V CL 6 years 4 days ago #145754

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Singha wrote: It’s quite recent mate, from around the time of your last premiership

Hmmm....arrogant, supercilious prick, silvertail are just a few words that come to mind.....i’m Sure I could come up with a lot more.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

EF V CL 6 years 4 days ago #145757

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26

Singha wrote:

Shark Tragic wrote: Okay, my ten cents worth, and I really don’t give a flying f*ck about what any Tiger supporter thinks given that they’ve had bugger all posts on Ozfooty in six months.

My favourite game review this year

Mine too Singha

EF V CL 6 years 4 days ago #145759

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26

Singha wrote: It’s quite recent mate, from around the time of your last premiership

Good one Singha........looks like Karen Pini from a distance.

EF V CL 6 years 4 days ago #145783

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

.reckon it is a pic of some lovely in 1973 when Subi ended their still existing WAFL record premiership drought of 49 years......Karen Pini was gorgeous but not that gorgeous in 1998!....LOL...nice try tho....

Last edit: by Freezin.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 406 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog