Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2018 6 years 5 months ago #137121

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
Yes hopefully for your sake and the WAFL he does play at least a couple of seasons in the WAFL. He's given great service to Fremantle knowing he's always been a backup option. Very good honest footballer. Obviously like us you guys have lost a lot of players and coming from south of the ladder like us you need everything you can get your hands on.
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.

2018 6 years 5 months ago #137122

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Griffen hopefully has a year or two left in the tank Puppy....read somewhere he was on holiday over east so touch wood a decision will be heard when he hets back......

be interesting if EF can get Palmer back....couple of guys like Griffen and Palmer who are experienced quality 1 pointers allowing us to find a couple of decent 10 pointers from elsewhere.

2018 6 years 5 months ago #137124

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250

puppy wrote:

DD wrote: I thought Jonathan Griffen was going to play for the Sharks next year?

I have been hoping to see confirmation of that DD, but have seen none yet. Hopefully it does happen soon.

Some good gains for the Sharks - obviously we need Griffen to be added to those gains.I don't think he would go anywhere else but he would have to face Mrs Gathercole if he did try.

Lester Smith is the most surprising name on that list and Watson the big loss. Jansen could be a great pick up.
Looking forward to 2018 - biggest downer is only 18 games plus finals next year.

2018 6 years 5 months ago #137130

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ti Em....not sure where puppy has got his intel from, but Dillon O'Reilly gone?...gone where?....and pretty sure Liam Strnadica's dad would disown the boy if he left his dads beloved EFFC....majority of the others either had season ending injuries or were ring ins fron the GNFL and other community comps to cover EF extensive 2017 injury list.....

Good to see Bristow and Perry back....perhaps Lester-Smith's knee injury is resulted in him having a break...BOB's body is a well documented mess, Crichton no loss TBH, Fletcher showed promise, but if Griffen signs and Bristow back, would be down in the rucking pecking order, Adamini would be a disappointing loss, but with Anthony, Jansen and Marsh in there not sure another inside mid is needed....be a shame if Hampson leaves too

2018 6 years 5 months ago #137134

• puppy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

Freezin wrote: Ti Em....not sure where puppy has got his intel from, but Dillon O'Reilly gone?...gone where?....and pretty sure Liam Strnadica's dad would disown the boy if he left his dads beloved EFFC....majority of the others either had season ending injuries or were ring ins fron the GNFL and other community comps to cover EF extensive 2017 injury list.....

Good to see Bristow and Perry back....perhaps Lester-Smith's knee injury is resulted in him having a break...BOB's body is a well documented mess, Crichton no loss TBH, Fletcher showed promise, but if Griffen signs and Bristow back, would be down in the rucking pecking order, Adamini would be a disappointing loss, but with Anthony, Jansen and Marsh in there not sure another inside mid is needed....be a shame if Hampson leaves too

I have updated my previous list earlier today, as I had forgotten to check the listed colts players before I posted my original list. Dillon O'Reilly & Liam Strnadica are still with EFFC. There were 5 other colts I removed from my second list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ti Em

2018 6 years 5 months ago #137136

• Custodian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
According to Jono Griffen's manager Colin Young on 6 PR this morning there is a possibility of an AFL contract with some interstate clubs.

2018 6 years 5 months ago #137140

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Like any good manager Custy, one wouldn't expect anything less from Young plugging the last inkling of footy financial life out of one of his aging assets.. though Petrue got a gig, but then Petrie was a 200 plus game better player than Griff in terms of ability.....can't see where Griffen would be needed....but hey if a club think he is worth a crack then good luck to Griff and well done to Young for doing his job.

Last edit: by Freezin.

2018 6 years 5 months ago #137159

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
On the flip side with Griffo is that NF is pushing hard to get him. Lets hope he can give us a couple of years before going to play amos!!!

2018 6 years 5 months ago #137171

• Shark Tragic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Heard a whisper that BOB might be playing again. Great player so hope it’s true. Will be like old times as he joins Hampson on the sidelines by round 3 with a hammy tear!

2018 6 years 5 months ago #137175

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
ST....someone has to keep the medical / rehab staff busy at EF....saying that they were well n truly inundated this year....

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 336 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes