Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

MATTHEW WATSON 6 years 7 months ago #133910

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Freezin wrote: As KCEF said last werk Henson is one of a few retiring....100 game player from EF 2010 colts flag side....had his moments and whilst his experience will be missed EF have a multitude of his sort at the club....time to give the likes of Holmes,Burton,Harding,Bennett,Baskerville etc their turn....

Like every other club,EF will be looking far and wide for players, obviously as AFL teams cull their lists there will be much talk about who is available and what is needed...nothing much happens till post draft day as unwanted players cling onto their AFL dream....

Obviously if Watson does or has gone, then some one like McInnes would be a like for like replacement....also with SF over abundant forward line no doubt a couple of their guys from the seconds could be on the radar.....already talk about EF recruiting hard...but hey that is the same talk every club has every off season.....not holding my breath until players are wearing an EF jumper..

Always thought Henson was a dangerous player and seemed to always play well versus us
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 269 guests and one member online

• swansfan4life

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977