Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

EF awards 6 years 6 months ago #132778

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Always tough to reward a year like what EF has had, but hey the Lynn Medal will still be awarded, who do folk think are in the running. Surely Schofield, Eardley, Watson, Jupp and Marsh will feature in the top five.. for me Schofield has had a pretty consistent year....injuries will play a part with I only think out of those five, Watson played all the H&A games. Best first year player surely through amount of games played will go to Bennett, but great to see so many youngsters blooded.

The reserves award will definitely be up for grabs because due to injuries a fair few guys got a run of games in the league through out the year....Harding, Cronan, Kalazjic, Omodei, Green could be a few in the running....think from pure numbers Harding for me here

As for the colts, well reports suggest there are no standouts, very much an even spread of talent throughout the team, with different players stepping up from time to time. Obviously O'Reilly with 39 goals will be in the running, Watson in the ruck, Scott in defence, Nevill, Jackson, Rajanaygam and Quill.....Scott and Quill are my top two...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF awards 6 years 6 months ago #132782

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
I hope Eardley wins it- he's been a top line player for a few years now. Watson also had a good year. Schofield, I don't think so- gets cheap kicks and not damaging enough for mine.

EF awards 6 years 6 months ago #132789

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250

KCEF wrote: I hope Eardley wins it- he's been a top line player for a few years now. Watson also had a good year. Schofield, I don't think so- gets cheap kicks and not damaging enough for mine.

Agree with your assessment. Cam Eardley must surely win it , led the way and looked after the kids too, Jono Marsh was also very good but is a bit of a loose cannon. Jayden Schofield I agree does get many kicks because they just chip it around the back half so much but did play some VG games. Matthew Watson from Carlton has been an excellent pick up for the club. George Hampson when fit and playing was excellent. Matthew Jupp was always very sound - shame he was injured against peel in the penultimate match, and the result may have been different too. Is Tom Marshall a first year player? If so he would run Tom Bennett for best first year player. Anyone know why Jordan Dorotich did not get a league run this season?

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 393 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr